I need an honest opinion guys or girls. Is my body attractive?

So basically. I'm 5'5 and I weigh 120 lbs. I wear size 1 in pants, I have a basic white girl butt. I wear a medium or small in shirts and my bra size is 32 C for my bra size and I do have some belly fat >.< so, is my body attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah you sound alright to me
    i love white girl butt lol! why is that a problem?

What Guys Said 6

• You height is fine there is nothing wrong with your height. At 120 lbs you are not over weight by any means. Medium or small shirts is good I am sure you look pretty in them. 32 C is a great bra size, very nice for the size of your body. When you say you are a size 1 in pants would you say all these images in the link below represent how you look in your pants.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_7

• Just about, but in that picture that girl has more of a thigh gap than I do, other than that yes

• Oh ok so your bum and legs look about the same as that girl. Sorry not trying to make it sound bad just making sure I understand correctly.

• Don't describe it like that, white butt (makes me want to kiss and hold it) , breast size 32C, pants size 1, i might start flirting and hitting on you, right now right here.

• lol your keen @Nik1hil

• Sorry commented on the wrong one.

• Yes, sacrifice her to me, Mr sternbach, for I am your god, your king, your CEO. Bwahahaha. (Approved by the stern sternbach llc.

• errr can't tell without pic

• "I have a basic white girl butt", lmfao

• No,

but yes if you controll belly fat then you are attractive.

• If you're in a relationship, it's assumed you do, you are, so, you do

What Girls Said 3

• I wish I was as tall and skinny as you. I'm 5'2 and a half and I weigh 120 but I wear a size 5.

• If you don't mind me asking are you the girl on the sofa with the jeans on?

• She is great looking as she is she is a verryyyy pretty young lady

• if it's good for lesbians, it's good for all kinds of guys period.

• I don't believe you're size 1, especially if you have a bit of belly fat. I'm 5'2, 117lb and size 4.

• It depends on the clothing brand. I'm 5'3" 115 lbs and wore a size 0 dress to a dance a few weeks ago. (David's Bridal) But I'll be a different size at Forever 21.

• @ninalau Yeah, but you're a bit lighter then both of us so it makes sense that your thinner. sleep_walkinggg and I have closer proportions.

• really my sizes r way different to yours well i hope so or i am doomed