Is it horrible that I have both small butt and small tits?

is my figure just boring or plain (mostly talking about my lower body)?

http://imgur.com/a/Hf4Gh

deleted.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have an almost perfect body bonita ~
    Boobs and butts will be a small plus
    but I think you look fine both to me and to the public.

Why not just hit the gym a bit haha, a little bit of sweat won't kill you, it may kill the men at the gym doe hahahaa ! ~

Seriously, really good shape, you just have to put a little work into it !
    boobs and butt just makes things a bit complicate in the long run anyways,

****WARNING****: People with a very vivid imagination may not want to read the next comment. You have been warned !

...
    ...

look at the bright side, at least you won't have saggy ol' grandma boobies.

What Guys Said 29

• ehh.. all these people say you are fine and I wholeheartedly agree but your personality is really taking away the points man. <--- reality check.

• I see nothing unattractive. And small boobs and butt don't automatically make a girl look below average. Attractiveness is not all about boobs and butt.

• c'mon !!! you are so damn Attractive... Hot... sexy...

• I think you look fine. Do you mind if I ask some other questions?

• Don't worry, You have a very good body. I know YOU asked that question a month ago.

• you lookfine basically... nothing to worry about! :-)

• not the girl you would want to have though

• You say boring and plain... I say slender is sexy, you don't need over exaggerated curves to be a guys sex idol!!

Great example here is Holli Hurricane
    http://ep2.xhcdn.com/000/072/952/115_1000.jpg

• i like your butt =)
    your lower body is nice, can't really tell if your boobs are nice are not but! as long as your boobs are symmetrical and you have nice nipples there should be no problems

• Are you serious? You have a good body.

• your butt is not small lol, its about proportions. Your butt actually looks quite juicy on you, so no its not small

you look hot

• You look good, even your butt.
    Your boobs may be a bit small but that's fine.
    I'm pretty sure you have a nice face which compensates.

• You look good, if you're really insecure about your body, just make sure you give good head, and it will make up for EVERYTHING

• Not at all, some guys like that.

• Personally I prefer girls with smaller boobs. The "Pam Anderson look" is way out of style in my book. You look good, you have a healthy looking body and that's all that counts. You just need to find someone who appreciates you for who you are.

• I want to grab your tiny ass right now! It's small but very shapely. You are definitely attractive. You jacket covers your boobs so I can't give specific feedback there.

• i like your butts very much but couldn't see the tits well of your jacket but its not importent but i love small tits

• You are fine. Don't worry.

• Dammit I dint get to see it😵

• From what I can see, you have a great ass and body overall. But it's too covered up with clothes to give a proper opinion. Maybe post one in a bikini or underwear or something if you want real opinion.

• no not at all in fact some guys actually prefer it I know I do. ., especially if its a short girl

• Every woman is beautiful in her own way. It's a selfish personality that will kill things

• You have a sexy body

• you have a good body

• Your ass isn't small.

• I think it is not that much worse if you are waiting for the true love.

• can't see the picture but no, there is nothing wrong having small boobs stop worrying :)

• Look at it this way for some perspective. You will be far more attractive to men than a guy with a small penis will be to women.

It's all in your head. You are fine.

• oh ghosh, be who you want to be. It's good, stop watching all this commercial shit telling you no squat no butt, fitness girls are mostly gross:D

• i just wanted to know if i look bad or not?

• why are you having such lack of confidence. You're looking okaaay:D

• Yes. That is all.

• what?

• I can't just type "Yes." to your "Is it horrible" because it's too short. Trust me, it annoys me more.

• ok lol

What Girls Said 5

• Why do you keep asking questions like this? I remember that you used to ask questions about your body a few months back, only you were posing in these mint green pants. You need to stop tbh.

• I've seen even worse :/

• Oh! so you are lucky then. For her privacy, I don't think I should tell you what I had seen. You're smart, you can understand what I am talking about :/

• @YourFutureEx oooh you were still talking about her lol. When you said "I've seen worse" I thought you meant that you had seen other users doing worse things on here in terms of always showing off their bodies. Lmao :p anyway yeah, I think I know what you're talking about (although I didn't see it myself).

• I'm sure it's not a big deal considering I've heard of guys who don't care and actually prefer smaller tits/ass. Looking at the comments below seems to help prove my point.

• You look small, it fits your body.

• I have large breasts and a medium butt. I wish I had smaller breasts! You look great girl

• Didn't you post something similar to this a few weeks ago but you were nude. You should really stop. But hey at least you're clothed this time