Do you mind if a girl doesn't shave her private parts?

Like how important is it if a girl has hair down there or is completely shaven? What do you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• It shouldn't matter because it's your body and you can groom yourself however you like, but honestly it's something that matters to most guys. There are even some guys who try to tell their women what to do with their pubes. It's fine for guys and girls to have a preference about this, but nobody should be demanding you to shave or not shave because that's what they want.

• I agree! With the right guy, he is not going to care!. He is going to consider himself lucky just to get to visit 'down under'

• Thank you!!! I do not care eather way I will still go down

What Guys Said 18

• It varies from guy to guy. I literally have friends who LOVE thick bush. I have friends who love it slicker than the Gulf in 2010. My wife has a very well-trimmed bush and I love it just fine. I'm also an oral fiend. Hair does not become an inhibiting factor for oral unless it's completely untrimmed. It shouldn't be something that makes or breaks a relationship, but some people are that shallow, so the answer would definitely vary guy to guy.

• Most guys prefer girls to be shaven because it looks more attractive and it makes oral more comfortable or pleasurable. But since it's your body it's your decision how you want it to be. You don't have to make your body the way your guy or other guys prefer it to be like.

• Doesn't have to be hairless. At least trim though. That does make it nice for oral. ( no picking hair out) Who am I kidding though. When you are into your woman... it doesn't even matter

• I assume you just mean her vaginal area, correct? That I don't care about, she can do what she wants.

But, I would appreciate it if she shaved her asshole. Or at least don't have it looking like a complete mess.

• errrr yeah, because i prefer totally shaved! :-P

• its what's ever comfortable for the girl

• Just trim or leave a landing strip.

• I prefer shaved because I like to give oral, and hair in the mouth sucks.

• I don't care hair or no hair I will still go down on her its what I love doing the most

• Shave the hair down there!!! It's all the rage

• I like it hairy like Serena Grandi.

• Trimmed or shaved for me!!!

• Definitely shave it. It looks much better and feels much better and you'll give your partner much easier access which in turn will make you feel a million times better!

• i love to do oral sex and its better shaved. but for me the view doesn't matter shaved or unshaved

• You know, I guess I really am old school, because I like the BUSH. I mean, let your garden grow.

• prefer shaven and it would smell better

• If she wants me to please her, she needs to shave.

• I prefer shaven, and yes it's important to me.

What Girls Said 2

• End of the day it's your choice and it's what you prefer. There's no point you shaving if you're going to be uncomfortable.

Personally I shave. I don't like the feeling of hair down there, it's actually uncomfortable for me.

My boyfriend has been with women who have trimmed or had a full bush, I'm the first shaved and he says he far prefers it because it makes oral easier, he finds it more attractive. For a lot of men I think it's a bit of a dream (probably from p*rn) but really it's your choice. Men aren't going to back away from you and leave the room if you have a bush, so just go with whats comfy.

• I think it's better shaved. It looks and feels better!