How do I feel good about my body?

I'm not fat by any means but I'm not those super model girls. So how can I just feel good about the way that I look? My boobs are a B and my tummy has some fluff to it..

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey! Good self image is so important! And losing weight won't make you feel better about yourself (this comes from personal experience). Think of the things that you have that those supermodels don't. For example B cups can run down stairs without holding their boobs haha!

Remind yourself everyday that you are beautiful. Avoid reading too many magazines and don't weight yourself more than once a month until your body image improves. This is how I got out of a pre-depressive state about my body. Hope this helps sweetie xx

What Guys Said 7

• everyone has parts of their body that they would like to change, it might be something big or small, if it cannot be changed you just have to get on with your life, just get some exercise and keep healthy that is all that matters, one thing i have learned is that it doesn't matter if you hate every inch of your body because you are the only one who sees your body that way, for years i hated the way i looked, i hated my body, but i still managed to get into relationships, then it hit me, it doesn't matter what i think about my own body, it only matters what the person who loves me thinks about my body, they must like it if they are with me, so maybe my view is the problem and not my body its self, so i go with keeping it healthy and trust that the person i am with has a better view of my body then i have so i trust their view not my own

• Seriously you are worried about your body, but I think you look pretty nice. Just try bringing some expression on face and any guy might take you out on a date. And you look fab, don't worry about it and just so you know we boys enjoying seeing models on tv screen, but in reality it feels weird have someone like that around.

• your body looks great judging by your pic, so you don't have to worry!

• it´s a decision you make. just remind yourself, that some people will like your body and some don´t but it doesn´t matter because you can like your body no matter what people think about it.

• Well it's a hard thing to just start saying and believing your body is perfect in every single way , (nobody's body is perfect) so as long as you don't feel bad about yourself then that's fine

• consider ur NAME

• I am skinny so what now? I am happy who am I, be who you are and fuc* commercial.

What Girls Said 1

• you don't need to have a super model body. why have a super model body when you can look good, feel good and be healthy? i'm sure you look fine.