How would you rate my looks on a scale of 1-10?

Here is the thing: I'm 20 years old and I've still never had a girlfriend. Personally, I consider myself one of the best looking guys. I give myself a 10/10. But girls still turn me down.

fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/.../...420107_n.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• 7 outta 10... Cute!

• thanks, where do you live? we can have sex if you want.

• Lmao this guys all like "fuck beating around the bush, lets fuck"

• @asker, hey buddy, I see you can say "Bonjour", now deliver a 300 page oration to the United Nations in perfect French.

Seriously, I hope you're just a troll and not a completely misogynistic asshat.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women would definitely want to fuck you, bro. :-P

What Girls Said 7

• You give yourself a 10/10. What's the diff what we think?

• Just rate me!

• Lol, this guy. Let me educate you in technology. I'm on my phone all I have to do is click on your picture snapshot it and drag it to reverse image search.
      @levi9incher

• Sounds like its not your looks that are scaring girls off...

• Your attractive nice smile and nice eyes ya... but. lets face it you sound like a cocky douche.. women like confidence not cockiness there is a fine line and difference between the two. Just work on that because thats whats probably scaring them off but you are a cutie.

• You look alright but maybe its the vibes you give off that turn girls off

• I'll give you 6.. but mainly I think girls turn you down because they don't get good vibes from you. I mean I'm not getting good vibes from you right now.. I wouldn't want a guy who say lets fuck to a stranger on internet.

• I'd give u a 7/10

• Can't see a picture, but I would have rated you 2/10 anyway just from that attitude.

What Guys Said 6

• sorry dude but this pic doesn't flatter you... you look older than 20 about a decade... better upload a better one i guess?

• i feel you bro
    it doesn't matter if you are good looking, you have to have swag or an x factor
    you gotta have confidence and balls

analyze every aspect of yourself, write them down and see how you can improve

• You barely look taller than the girl (long haired person) on the left.

• I'm 5'11, which is about average height.

• you are ugly like virtually all guys no big deal, less ugly than most guys though

• Whoa bro... not the best picture to use..

• 5|0