What do you think of this girl?

So there's this girl who every guy loves at my school. I can't post a picture because I think it's wrong to post some girl I don't even talk to, picture. Anyway by describing her what do you think? Ok so she's pretty pale/fair skinned. She has green eyes that sometimes look blue. She has braces and some acne that's not red though. She has straight hair that goes almost to the end of her back and it's black and dark brown. She's between 5'1 and 5'4. She's skinny but not like super skinny. She has a pretty decent chest size and butt. She wears leather jackets, flannels, crop tops, dr. Martens, and shorts most of the time. She seems really funny and sweet and guys seem to be throwing themselves at her. How do you think she sounds?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes there are just girls who have an "it factor". Its something that can't be described or pinpointed there's just something about that girl that draws you to her. Kinda like when you see a guy and its not that he's overly attractive but something draws you to him. To put it in french terms "jena se qua" something that cannot be adequately described or expressed. I hope i answered your question i think you were inadvertently asking why all the guys fawn over her.

• @beenthere2mnytimes : "jena se qua" is not French that's a language that probably doesn't exist on Earth. I think you wanted to say : "Je ne sais quoi" which means "I don't know what" :-) !

What Guys Said 3

• basically i cnnot judge without a pic :-)

• To make judgement on her physical features I need to see her. Sweet and funny sounds agreeable though.

• Sounds like she is not even close to perfect. Knowing girls like that, they always have something equally as bad about them as good, you just don't know it since guys like putting girls on stupid pedistals.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like she's a pretty girl, and that she possibly gets around. But it's high school so I wouldn't worry about it too much and stop comparing yourself to her

• I'm not comparing myself to her. I just wanted to know what people thought.

• I think I want to french kiss her vagina... yummy