Are chubbier girls okay?

Guys are chubbier girls who look like this still attractive? Ones with not perfectly flat stomachs and small lower belly pooches. Not super slim thighs or dainty arms.
lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../...yn-chase-2-01.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 44

• Did you even look at her stomach and her arms? That girl is way skinnier than average. That is not chubby.

This is chubby:

boocrack.com/.../Chubby-Girls-Are-Hot-Too-5.jpg

• invoking @klaatu51 for confirmation

• Hah, I do choose @Klaatu51 to help me confirm :p

• @Asker LOL..

@mesonfielde yes she's chubby the girl in the pic, but she's not bad in my opinion ;-)

• I would call that normal, not chubby. Female bodies are designed to have more fat than men's bodies, yet too many people are looking for skinny gals that are really not at a good body fat level. This gal is a 9+ in my book.

• That picture is not chubby. Chubby girls have more fat than that.

• Absolutely okay. I know some chubby girls from my high school and college who are hot and popular. You don't have to be the perfect weight or have the perfect body shape in order to be seen as "Attractive".

• Yeah I always think my waist could be smaller and that my shoulders are too broad

• Is that chubby? What the hell people...

• chubbier girls = HOOOOOOT

• Yes women of many different body types are attractive. It's when people start going to the extreme ends of either spectrum when it gets less attractive in my opinion.

• She is not "chubbier" by any sane definition of the word.

• Yeah, she has a lower belly pooch and bigger thighs/arms

• Meghan Trainor is chubby. That heavily airbrushed model you've posted is normal.

• I have been flooded with feelings of infatuation (aka have had a huge crush and still have lingering feelings after having been rejected many months ago) for this one girl. She's like my dream girl in my head and was the most intense crush I ever had.

She's slightly chubby, but her face, body, boobs, ass are amazing (in my opinion). I think conventionally she would be considered attractive, but not stunning.

But somehow she pushes all my attraction buttons.

• Girls with bodies like this one are DEFINITELY attractive. Much more so than girls who are extremely skinny. Just don't get the tattoo.

• If you call that girl chubby, I'm scared to think what your definition of skinny is.

• She has larger thighs, and a lower belly pooch. I look about the same size and I consider myself chubby

• her thighs aren't even big! I'm not being mean but I think you may have a body image issue. you may want to speak to a professional about that.

• @Asker, I think you're being a little over-critical. It seems to me that "pooch" you're talking about has mostly to do with the lighting in that photo. If the lighting was altered, it might be non-existent on that model's body. As a guy, the only time that part on a woman is a turn-off is when her belly sags.

• Chubby is perfectly fine. Even if that model were a little chubbier that would still be attractive.

• Thank you, it definetly gets hard to determine if your more attractive because there are so many skinny girls around

• If you're in that range you're definitely attractive. Girls look better with softer bodies over rock hard, chiseled bodies in my opinion.

• That girl is nowhere close to chubby. She's not even close to curvy. She's skinny.

• This is considered chubby? LOL

• Yeah. He stomach has a little pooch and her thighs aren't really small

• With all due respect, those are some absurd standards you're applying to women. This girl looks to be in fantastic shape.

• Girl from the pic is very hot... chubby is okay , fat on the other hand...

• Yeah they're hot and sexy we don't discriminateven in that way we love the female body in all its FORMS so trust me a guy will have his hands all over a girl like that I know I would of the girls was cool with it

• The one in the picture isn't chubby. But as you describe, I'd say that's more desirable. I don't want a girl that I feel like I'd break every time I go to give her a big hug. I want a durable girl who can handle all the love I can throw at her. :D

• Yes i like chubby awww

• that girl is not chubby

• Chubbier better than skinny ones

• She doesn't look chubby to me.

• >Has a thigh gap
    >"Chubby"

Yes that is perfectly fine.

• That girl is not what I consider chubby she is curvy

• That girl basically has the perfect body. But i don't consider her chubby at all.

• thats all I will date and she's got a perfect body. (and a cute bellybutton)

• lol do you call the girl in this pic "chubby" ? if so, i´m all over chubby girls :D

• I prefer chubbier girls to skinny girls

• Love 'em... the curvier the better. I'm a man who likes real women with real curves and I love hips and curvy tummies...

• The girl in the pic is supposed to be a chubbier?

• That doesn't look Chubby to me

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 18

• That girl isn't chubby. And I feel that girls act stupid sometimes cuz guys always say shit like "we don't like models they're too skinny" like all the damn time. If anything, I'd say more girls have a warped sense of fat, chubby, curvy etc and how it relates to beauty.
    Even if she were heavier, she'd still get a lot of guys cuz she has a pretty face. And where I'm from, even without a pretty face, even real chubby girls can still get dates. Even obese women.

• She's gorgeous, but definitely not chubby. But to answer your question, yes chubby girls are ok!

I'm a chubby girl and I approve this message 😊

http://i.imgur.com/haaqCek.jpg

• Having a lower belly pooch does not equal chubby. You are severely misguided. Also, some girls might never be able to get rid of a belly pooch anyways because of their spinal curve. So someone can be YOUR definition of skinny and still have a belly pooch.

jamesonwolfffitnesssystems.com/.../...50.33-AM.png

f.tqn.com/.../Kyphosis-Lordosis-ADAM.jpg

• If that's chubby then I must be obese

• If you have a pretty face you can make up for the fact that you overweight. Also if you dress well.

• If that's chubby I must be huge. I think she's beautiful. Really skinny girls are less attractive. And I've heard from most men I know they like a little meat on a girls bones.

• That's not chubby at all.

• That is NOT chubby. That's in shape with curves.

• is that girl actually considered chubby? I'm confused.

• I was about to say the same thing :/

• @asker she's skinny. if you're the same size, you're skinny, a nice healthy skinny.

• That girl is absolutely not chubby, and Asker needs to figure out her definitions.

• She is not chubby at all. She's normal.

• If you look like her and consider yourself chubby then you are misinformed and have a body image issue. You are not chubby if you look like her.

• She is not chubby lol.

• She's not chubby

• That's chubby?

• This is not a chubby chick in this pic what so ever! I so don't get how someone would call that chubby?

• Tbh this girl isn't in my opinion chubby. She actual seems to be at a normal/average healthy weight.

• That's not even chubby.. Haha

• that girl in the picture is far from chubby, so if she's chubby than i'm a frickin' elephant

• That woman is not chubby at all. Her thighs are fine, her arms are fine, and her stomach has little to no "pooch". She's just got wide hips. other than that she's not chubby whatsoever.