Why are early twenties women so hot?

Well, this isn't a, "How Do I Look?" question, but just by judging the profile pictures of people here and young women in real life. Late teens/early twenties - the women are usually so attractive.

That's not to say that teenage girls aren't. I am very attracted to a lot of teenage girls too. I am just saying that the most attractive girls/women seem to be in their late teens/early twenties.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's usually a girls prime.

Most Helpful Guy

• Early-mid 20's is when women are most fertile and are in their best shape. Since by nature one of the main goals of humans is to reproduce, girls are most horny right before their period which is when they are most fertile. Men are most attracted to women when the woman is most fertile.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• only early 20s?

i'veseen many girls in 30s and 40s as well being hot.

oh andbtw, at their early 20s are GIRLS not women... trust me many girls would get annoyed if you called them "women" instead of girls, because you'd make them sound like old ladies ;-)

• I thought it's like this:

<18: girls
      18+: women

• @asker i'd not suggest it, because you'd make them feel old that way

• Because gravity and the real world haven't had time to fuck them up yet.

• Because they are Virgins, in their youth, n of course have very high fever!!! :D

• They're at their PRIME age. Men prime later, in mid twenties to late twenties or even 30s depending on your genes.