What's wrong with me?

I'm 19 and never had a boyfriend before. I'm 5'6 and 130 lbs... is it because of my body? Without being big-headed, I don't think I'm ugly. Well I'm far from pretty too but I feel like I'm not the ugliest among my friends so why am I still the one who's single? Does anyone feel the same?

Most Helpful Guy

• why it has to be your body? your weight is healthy

What Guys Said 10

• It's impossible for us to know really. Could be many things, doubt it's your body and I'm pretty certain you could just be unlucky.

Ever tried making the first move yourself? Or getting to know more guys?

• It doesn't always have to relate with your look. Your attitude could be a reason. We can't say anything about it since we don't know you but it is something to think about.

• I am I n the same situation, reason why I don't have a gf is because I'm Mr sternbach (I always look angry) and I'm short xD. Someone said shortness is like an obese girl, no one really wants to be with them except special people. I just gave up tbh, so I'm just gonna do whatever I want.

• I'm 19 and never had a boyfriend before BRING DAT ASS here to SIR MISTY (#^ ^#)

• Your weight sounds average for your size. I highly doubt it has anything to do with your body. But i honestly can't put my finger on anything unless you posted a pucture.

• Do you expect a boyfriend to fall out of a tree and into your lap?

Although to be perfectly honest I'm sure some people do expect that.

• Nothing's wrong with you. Don't worry, you'll find someone :)

• It could be worse... you could be a man!

• I'm sure you are beautiful

• Picture so we can understand better.

What Girls Said 2

• There's a guy out there that will die to have your hand, I just know it;) so don't sweat it! Your still young and have your whole life ahead of you.

• I hear ya, girl... not sure what your problem is but I've come to the conclusion that maybe I'm just fugly, Oh well...