Ummm do like bad in this pic? like ugly?

i wasn't trying to look good at all, but i made this my Twitter avi. do i look bad here? like ugly? looool seriously. i need honest opinions

s.yimg.com/.../...b0851442fbdb0baf005d69c6a_A.jpeg

Most Helpful Guy

• but it's not visible :-/

What Guys Said 4

• I suggest standing at a slight angle and smile to show your happiness. Smiling pretty much always makes a person better-looking. And it raises the mood of both the person having his/her picture taken and the people looking at him/her.

• No you dont at all

• You look like your "unauthorized"

• you look fine I just think you need to smile like this ---> :D

• lool i look like I'm angry or something?

What Girls Said 3

• Your eyebrows look nice. But I don't think the selfie is worthy of your avi. Take a new one with a nicer camera and better lighting.

• I would take a different shot - smile :)

• so in other words i look bad? lol

• thanks :) lol i will try to smile and change the angle

• plus, you're like the 4th person to tell me to change the angle

• You look a little to much like a guy. Try growing out your hair and wearing more female clothes. Or if you still want to wear plaid try wearing your shirt lower or a cami and have it un buttoned

• loool that's my hair in its shrunken state and my cuz said i look boyish here too lol

• Anon doesn't understand the "shrinkage" struggle natural heads face is all.-. I bet your hair is at your shoulders when you straighten it (trust me, I've seen many do it on youtube)

• @asker yeah I understand I thought It was cut that way. Sorry and your very pretty in your face.