Curiosity, only curiosity! How attractive am I?

Need feedback for class assignment.

Is the mole a plus or a minus?
Latino guys, does the mole make me more attractive or less attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• You are just fine

• Quite attractive

• Are you really 49? and you look good ^^

• are you really 49? gosh you have almost the same age with my mother : O

• Very attractive. The mole is a non factor. Very nice smile, both mouth and eyes. you do not look your age.

• You look really good for 49 I rate you a 8 can you rate me?

• Hard to tell from one dark crappy grainy pic

• You look very pretty. Very nice smile. I think it makes you more attractive.

• you look good but too old for me srry

• not diggin the mole, i am latino
    you are a little too old looking for my taste...
    avg, mildly attractive

• Thanks for taking the time to answer! Understadable, considering your age. Some guys have no issue with mole, some do. Gracias :)

• you would be a 8/10 if it hadn't been for that mole between your eye brows, but because of it you your like a 4/10. - you can get it surgically removed.

• The mole came with the package, so I think it will stay with me. lol Thanks for your response.

• if you say so...

• So I went down 4 points on your scale because of the mole. Very interesting. Very.

What Girls Said 4

• Your update asks if the mole is a plus or minus so, in light of that question, I would say that it detracts from your beauty. Yes, it came with "the package" but for someone who is looking at you for the first time (like, not always around you and therefore used to you with your mole), my eye is drawn to that - the mole - at the expense of seeing your pretty eyes, your nose and your soft, beautiful smile. You've lived with your mole your whole life, it is a part of your identity, but for someone just meeting you, at least for me, it stands out too much and takes away from your beauty.

• what kinda class assignment is this? -.-

• I think your mole adds character to your face and you're fairly attractive. There is no way you are 49.

• What kind of class assignment is this?
    And girl, you're looking great for a 49 y/o