Do I look okay?

I've never had a boyfriend or any guy for that matter take an interest in me. Is there something wrong with my face? I always thought I looked alright, like a 4/10? What is your honest feedback? Be completely honest, I won't be hurt!!

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good, but not gonna lie, you don't look approachable, you look kinda angry, so I would suggest you to smile. I don't know if you just didn't smile for the picture or what, but try smiling more in real life, maybe that's why guys don't tend to approach you.
    I think you'll look really cute if you smiled.

What Guys Said 11

• Actually, once you get your confidence and self esteem in order, you'll probably be an 8 or a 9 (as awful as any rating system is).

• if you're the girl in the pic, then yeah you look pretty :-)

• Yes you look fine

• Rate 6-7 you look good ^^

• I just think you need to smile more :)
    Your picture makes you look really sad :(

• your features are ok, thats not the problem, but you do not know how to pose for a picture, you look semi-retarded in it or like an angry bitch. No wonder you haven't any interest taken in you

• Yeaaa you look like a girl

• u look angry lol.
    umm like a horny teen maybe?

• Only thing missing: Smile! I foresee a hormonal effect on guys if you do.

• Yes
    You look fine

• you have very pretty eyes, nice skin complexion, and your pretty -- Id Smash

What Girls Said 5

• sometimes women have a DBF (default bitch face) and it makes people not want to approach you.

Its the resting face you have when you are not smiling or doing anthing in particular and someone may see you and think that you look angry.

• Please donĀ“t doubt yourself hon! You are very good looking! And only 17... you will only get prettier! Now I give you a 7.5 .. but wait 3 years and it will be a 9! you are gorgeous! :) Just stay nice and smiling and you will find a good boy!

• Ohmy, I'd kill to have your eyes! They're gorgeous. By looking at your pic alone I can say that you're pretty, maybe try to smile more? I bet you look even prettier when you smile. I say 8/10. :)

• I personally think your a cutie you got that whole im evil but innocent at the same time thing going on like sugar and spice lol just work on the confidence a little bit... by the way your eyes are beautiful!

• Your actually pretty.. Naturally. you're lucky.. Maybe u dont flirt enough or show your interest try and be more confident and dont be scared to ask a guy out.. Its a different generation now :)