Please rate my nose?

I've always been insecure but my nose is my biggest problem. Taking this picture and NOT deleting it was a big step for me, so please be super honest. Being nice won't help me, thanks xoxo

Most Helpful Guy

• An Honest rank I give you a 5 rank. The pic is kind of far away and off to the side

What Guys Said 9

• It's fine and that is an honest answer.

I'm not sure people notice your nose like you think they do.

• Haha thanks, when I was younger children used to tell me I had a witch nose, I think that the reason why I never got over it, was because they were kids. They always speak the truth. But anyway, thanks you :)

• Sometimes kids just say things they know will hurt someone else. They're childish in other words. You don't have a witch nose! :p

• Hahaha aaight thanks

• where's your nose? :-P

• Your nose is hawt I'd give it a 8 out of 10 lol

No seriously, your nose looks completely normal. I'm far nosier, my gf is even nosier than me but that's because we are italians.

• Same here haha, Half Italian, can't help it

• i no like 5/10

• I don't see a problem with it. It looks like a normal nose

• Upload the pic

• 5/10. Your welcome

• delete the question if you don't have the picture.
    you wasted 1 minute of my time.

• For the record, I can't delete this question within 24 hours. And 2nd, I wasted 1 minute? You're wasting hours by sitting on your pc doing nothing. So I think I'm excused.

• i don't see a pic.

What Girls Said 1