How can I be seen by boys?

I know this sounds silly , but I want boys to look at me and say wow she is pretty and when I walk past a group of guys they will picnch each other and say look look.. What can I do to make them say this?

Most Helpful Guy

• i bet people are gonna say stuff like dress slutty or revealing
    but that will get guys saying "i would fuck her"

if you want to be beautiful, dress cute and classy, walk with confidence and make sure you have a little bit of make up on

they will say things like "Bro thats wifey", or "wow i would marry her right now"

to me, the way a woman walks is very important, you can make a really commanding presence if you walk into a room with style and grace

What Guys Said 16

• Want to get noticed!
    And fast!

Cleavage, heels, skirts, make up...

But not sure if that is the attention you want to be getting...

• Here's a better question: Do you really want to objectify yourself like that? Girls that act like that attract scumfucks and douchebags. Seek out gentlemen, and instead of trying to get guys to notice you, consider pursuing a guy yourself. Ask a guy out, and be different. For most guys, it's a refreshing change.

• dress "slutty" then...

• Well, you asked for it. You want to be seen and be told how pretty you are?

Ask them, what they like to see. Keep in mind, what they say.

Once you got the info, dress how they described they would like to see you.

Once ready, go for it.

Alternatively, flash your boobs.

• Get in amazing shape and dress like a slut. Will work like a charm. No one will respect you, but they will definitely notice you and wanna bang you, then throw you in the dumpster.

• If you're trying to be seen by boys, then slutty is your best option. If you want men, I suggest a good sense in style, confidence and not asking for unnecessary attention in places you don't need it.

• Do your hair in a nice way you like wear a dress don't need heels we like flats and smile and have fun or just dress in whatever way your comfortableft and smile have fun we notice when a girl is comfortable and comment

• Yes it does sound silly for anyone over 15.

But fix yourself up and show some skin and maybe you can get the reaction you want.

• Can we see a picture to come up with a suggestion? For some, less makeup could make some women look a lot better. Maybe an idea on what kind of clothing as well or hairstyle from female opinions. Not asking for a slutty picture here.

• Actually, once you reach a certain age, you begin to realize that every woman is just every other woman. It's far more pronounced than in men because because women are collectivist and hive minded, whereas men tend to be more individualistic.

So, the point is, it really doesn't matter. Since the advent of internet p*rn , all women are just sort of like wallpaper.

• U don't want that... But wear a pretty dress, never wear black dresses, but also, make sure your not intimidating, they could think your too good for them... Yeah everyone reads yet no one answered guys are morons and since I am one... Yeah
    Guys do stupid things to girls like pinch their breasts (some will yet some won't)
    So expect it if you wear booty shorts or something sexy...

• Show cleavage, legs, belly button etc.

Also try not to wear bra & wear tops so that your nipples will poke out.
    In that way, you would bring a lot of attention.

• Smell good and Smile :)

• Smell good and use men cologne. Smile more and laugh loud. Say hi to every guy as you walk by.

• Wear sexy clothes

• but remember you'll get this kind of reaction from idiots, not from boys who respect girls. So don't cry if you'll have relationship with idiot, in most cases that how it happens, then you'll post another question why are boys such a jerks.

What Girls Said 9

• It's all about confidence.
    If you strut past them with your head held high feeling shit hot.. They're gonna notice.

• guys will notice u if they find u attractive. if they don't then they won't

so improve your look and be the best version of u

• Well, you can dress slutty as some suggested, but that way you won't be seen as pretty but as a girl men would want to fuck. It's not the same, at all.

Some girls can wear a t-shirt and jeans and yet turn heads wherever they go. You can try to take care of yourself more, workout, learn how to properly use make up. But if you don't have it, you just don't have it.
    What is more important is to find the man who will still look at you gazing, when that head-turning girl walks by. :)

• guys love confidence. not a pompous attitude, just enough.
    I completely understand where you are coming from though. The best advice I can say is when you can look in the mirror and say damn im hot or dang I look good thats when guys will do that. You have to love yourself before other people can love you back

• Get yourself pretty :)
    Put on a nice perfume
    eye contact with one of the boys

• dress nice, not slutty! if you dress up, wear make up and look pretty in general you'll be noticed, and it depends on your looks in general maybe you're just not attractive to some

• look natural even of it is make up, and dress nice, exercise to get nice body and automatically guys would say you are pretty.

• You can't really plan this. Don't dress like a tart to get this reaction, these men and boys have no respect for women half the time. It seems to happen when you least expect it anyway. I've been wolf-whistled before; felt flattered the first time, beyond that objectified.

• For that type of reaction... nothing really.