What kind of personality do you think this person has?

i1378.photobucket.com/.../...24656_zpsrq0iti7x.jpg

i1378.photobucket.com/.../mepic_zps5upzktyw.jpeg

And how would you rate him based solely on what "type" you think he is?

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
The Negotiator
Chemical in charge: Estrogen (associated with intuition and creativity)
Personality: Imaginative, sympathetic, socially skilled, idealistic
Best match: Good with all types!
Worst match: None

Self-Confidence

As someone with high self-confidence, you feel quite comfortable interacting with...
I hope you already voted, since those are some of the answers that online dating site personality assessments found, based on actual input from my answering questions. I can assure you that I have a lot of self-confidence. I am very talented.

Most Helpful Girl

• funny guy.. or so he thinks, over does it sometimes, to the point of annoyance. but sweet otherwise. (:

What Girls Said 1

• Someone at the bar too long, could be either side of it I guess

What Guys Said 4

• Personal id say you just have an Average, Normal face. Nothing amazing, Nothing bad.

You could seriously improve your look with a different hair do though, As it is in those pictures its just wild and crazy and dosent really look good, Try getting a style for it.

Honestly, I think the hairstyle ''Short Back and sides'' would look really good on you.

But yeah, If you invested a little into getting your hair cut and a decent joint every couple months or so then you will seriously look a lot better ;).

I understand you said in another comment that you like your hair, But the problem is what you like and what others find attractive are 2 very different things.

• Get yourself a nice hair cut. It will make you, that more smarter and more attractive to women.

I am sorry but your hair, at the moment is letting you down. Have some confidence in yourself.

• Thanks dude.

• I like my hair. Thanks, anyway.

• ok good luck. I hope you are a success.

• "family man" "conservative"

• Serial killer.

• Yusss!!! I was totally hoping for that from a chick.