Small boobs.. a question and opinions?

Okay so basically I'm 17 now and my boobs are still tiny and clevage is a non excsistant word in my life. If that even counts I look pretty much flat chested in most clothes unless they are tight ( I'm a checkered short and jeans girl but idm) anyway so my bra size is 10aa ( I don't know what that is equal to elsewhere I'm from new Zealand). All my friends have decent sized and even one of my best friends who also has small boobs are still bigger than mine. My sister is 15 and is already in a B cup haha she mustve stolen my genes. I am skinny I'm 55kg and 1.75m tall and I also play sport all of which I guess could contribute. Most of the time I don't mind I've accepted it but I do just want to know is there a change that my boobs are going to grow anymore? Or is this the end of the line. And also you don't have to answer but I'm curious.. this is mostly for guys but um do you prefer smaller or bigger boobs be honest! And thank you for reading this even if you aren't sure.. oh and if anyone can relate please comment we can be small boob buddies. Haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is my opinion for whatever it's worth. I will confess I am a breast man, in that I like larger breasts. However if I were single again and a woman was interested in me and had smaller breasts, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I say this because I believe if you accept me for the way I am, then I will certainly accept you for the way you are, beside I have seen smaller breasts which are still quite attractive too. My whole point is, as I stated earlier if you can accept me than I accept you, simple as that. Additionally if a woman was attracted to me and I was not attracted to her, I still wouldn't be mean to her, I would be nice and friendly, who knows I might still be able to develop a relationship with her, and not in a bad way either. There is a lot to be said for intelligence and personality and I would be willing to give that a chance, especially if she is willing to make her feelings known. If things just don't seem to "click" then I would try and find a way to talk to her in a careful, compassionate manner that would preserve her feelings but allow me to be honest with her all the same. It would never be my goal to hurt her or make her feel bad.

• That was amazing. And everybody's opinion has been good. It's nice to know that small boobs can be liked. I guess what my friend said is true.. boobs are boobs XD

• What about breast implants? I've thought about them, like every woman has, but their foreign to my body and freak me out.
      Would you be okay with them since it's under your preference of liking bigger breasts?

• Haha strangly I don't want them. If this is all I'm going to get okay then. Lots of people have mentioned it but I'm okay I guess I'm just more curious to see peoples opinions and if there's a chance of more growth but hey if there were no such thing as small boobs then big boobs wouldn't be called big because no one would know what big was :)

What Guys Said 17

• well you are young and are still developing so it's rather likely your breasts will continue to grow.

Sports can stunt development (just take a look at female Olympians). but usually their body catches up

of course there's a chance that you may just be a small chested woman (which is fine) but I think there's a better chance that you will continue to grow. take a look at the women in your family as examples of what you are likely to experience.

• First of all, you are 17, so I wouldn't worry about it size quite yet.

Second of all, you sound like you look great. I find cleavage to be a turn-off. I think fairly flat looks better myself. I could just be weird like that.

I wouldn't worry about it at all, especially in an era where people are fatter than ever.

• You still have a few growing years left. If you are really into sports then having smaller breasts is better for you. I believe that getting into sports early in your life minimize the amount your breasts grow during puberty. Read that somewhere if I remember correctly. Anyway, having below average breast size is not bad at all because not all guys are obsessed with big ones. Society makes it seem that bigger is better but that's not totally true. So, you should not feel negative.

• Smaller boobs are absolutely fine. It really doesn't matter. Some guys do like larger sizes but in the end, don't pay it much attention.

• my opinion about small boobs is that all boobs are nice as long as they're natural

• If I like a girl, I'm going to be attracted to her and her body no matter what size her breasts are.

• That's good. Makes me feel better haha. We need more guys like you down here XD

• i personally do not mind if a gifls has boobs or not im more of a ass man.. so in my book you got a perfect rack 😉😁👍👍👌👌

• Hey, who cares! :) Some guys like small boobs! :D

• you must gain some weight, girl. Just a little.

• I luv dem! Da same way as i luv urs @puncakegirl 💘

• Would have to see a pic to see what your working with lol :P jk. I like all boobs, big or small doesn't matter. Big are fun to play with but I'm honestly very attracted to girls like you with small boobs

• They are fine, no problem at all. I do understand though as I have a small 4 inch penis myself that I'm a bit insecure about. :)

• 17 is still young. You might (probably will, in fact) bloom late.

• I'm hoping haha

• Maybe I'm more into being happy with what I have and I am. I mean if this is it it's okay I'm not really into surgery but I'm so glad the price has dropped so that other girls who are in my boat but are really down can go for it and be happy ;)

• Fair enough. I was trying to make you laugh.

• I'm sure your friend with really big racks (like DDs) complain too! Just talk with them and you'll probably feel better.

• I'm the same age and honestly breast size doesn't matter. Believe it or not I don't even notice unless they're really huge. I actually prefer smaller boobs

• smalle breasts are a plus for me i prefer small over big.

• Prefer small. Okay with large too, but I do prefer small.

What Girls Said 8

• Massaging your breasts every day will make them bigger eventually BUT you are 17 and 55kg THAT'S SO DAMN THIN. A womans boobs are mostly fat, so gain some weight. I'm 15 and a B cup, my sis is 17 and like a C or D cup but she's thicker than me and build bigger even tho that i still love my boobs. It's easier to keep them firm, they won't look saggy so soon, big boobs do and a thin girl with big boobs looks ugly to me. Stay with urs ALL NATURAL, maybe they'll get bigger or not but fake ones will look worse than no boobs at all. If you just want them to look bigger wear push up bras or even two bras over each other. And push them out when u walk, makes a hige difference

• I'm 20, I've got A cups and no cleavage without the help of the best bombshell VS has Lolol! I have a swimmers body through generations of competitive swimmers/runners in my Bolivian/Swedish heritage so my rib cage and chest plate won't allow my breasts to round in the front to create a natural cleavage. but I have excellent stamina and a nice plump athletic ass! A guy will find your strengths endearing and look at your petite body as more feminine! Think positive, your body rocks when you rock it (:

• Im flat chested (flat, not small) too and when i was your age (sounds like im so old but im only 22) I always hoped my boobs would grow but it never happened lol and i was sooooo insecure of them, had a really hard time. i still have those days but its rare.

Now I just dont care anymore. I can't change it and feeling shitty about it won't make it better. So i just have to accept my flaws. And most chicks with big boobs have always guys only wanting thdm for their boobs, but we itty bitty titty girls dont have to worry about that. Guys like us for our personalities :P

So, try to accept and love your body cause you will be living in it forever! :D

• Yes the personality thing Is a big plus because we can defiantly know that its not based off our amazing assets. I've accepted it mostly there's only one more hurdle and that's the formal because I'm going to have a find a dress that isn't strapless but there's plently so should be fine.

• "Guys like us for our personalities :P " Couldn't have said it better a great personality can triumph over most things! Also am I one of the few guys who still appreciates small breast lol it's not a big deal at all but then again this is coming from a butt guy haha

• I use to want bigger boobs when I was younger, but now I'm happy with the chest size that I have, so many benefits to having a smaller chest, and it's much more comfortable in all honest, also there is a slim chance that your boobs will "sag", when you're older you might feel this way, or you'll want to change it, to each their own.

• Yeah I do get that I mean its great for running I don't have to worry. Yeah I'm not going to ever get surgery or anything because I'm not into that but if people want to like u said to each to thier own.. thanks by the way I forgot about the positives

• @LukasTheLovely
      I'll take my chances, having women in my family complain about how their large breasts get in the way, hurt their back, and constantly need support aka bra.
      Besides no one asked you, doubt away.

• @lukasthelovely you clearly don't have an inkling of an idea what its like to have boobs at all. But large ones are a hassle. makes finding clothes more difficult, bras are super expensive, you need more support, gets in the way of exercise, can cause back problems, etc. I'm small chested but ask any girl with big boobs and she'll tell you the same thing

• i have small boobies also. .-.
    Welcome to my world.

• They won't get much bigger... When you gain weight they will but, they won't be that size you're thinking about probably unless you have a kid, thats the only chance of a tremendous permanent increase.

• Yeah that's what I'm expecting.. But I'll still take that little bit more if it comes. And yeah getting pregnant ain't quite on my to do list but hey I guess that's something to look forward to if it happens :)

• Get some boobs

• I'm almost 15, 53 kg, I have a small chest too.

I'm okay with whatever I'm stuck with.
    I can learn to live with it (them?).

I just HATE when my friends state that I have no boobs, as if I don't know.

Since it's based on my genes I'm not sure what I'm going to be stuck with, my aunts and grandmas have bigger boobs.. but my mom is in her 30's and she's a B cup.

• Im in the same boat with you when they point it out haha its like.. yup.. I kinda realised ! You might be like my sister maybe she was flat and then once she hit 15-16 she took of and left me behind and took after gran so you could! And yeah even if you don't I've pretty much accepted it now I just wanted to know if this was it and peoples opinions. And one thing that's helped me is that if your friends or people do comment on ur size just wait until they complain about something like how uncomfortable running is. In which case you brag about your small boobs haha