Am I too ripped for a 14 year old/8th grader?

I don't know y I'm doing this but I am. I don't know if I'm too ripped for a 14 year old/8th grader. I might b full of myself or I'm not I don't know, please answer the poll honestly and comment after Ty.

• Yes
    6% (1)13% (2)9% (3)Vote
  • No
    89% (16)67% (10)79% (26)Vote
  • YOUR ON STERIODS!!!
    5% (1)20% (3)12% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Lol gotta love the comments doh

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Most 14 year olds have muscle cut when there flexing if they have a lean build. Let's see how you look when your not flexing? Do you play any sports?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I play soccer and then hockey for fun. I also run but not much anymore.

• Show All
    • Usually they still put me on defense cuz the offwnsive positions r taken or some bs like that.

• Well if you can just get out there. I find the Defense real fun myself. I love being able to crush the QB or running back

What Girls Said 4

• lmao dude. you're funny. you obviously have a naturally athletic body type, and staying fit is a good thing, especially with you going through puberty. enjoy it while you can

1|0
    0|0
  • You look fine. How tall are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well what do u mean by ripped and Ur the same age so I don't see were Ur going with this

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like you're constipated

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• gosh you're a decade younger than me, yet your arms look twice bigger than mine.

yes you're VERY ripped indeed... how's that possible?

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh, no? Lol. I grew up around others who were much more in shape.

1|0
    0|0
  • good for a 14 year old, id recommend weight lifting brah you will look like a fitness model by the time ur 17-18

0|0
    0|0
  • too ripped wot dat? good body for your age, watch you not too slim, that stunts your growth, ask most gymnasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even close son. Keep training tho. You could have potential.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're so pin lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Your head is going to rip open if your massive ego keeps inflating it...

0|0
    0|0
    • Bit of an exaggeration, but seriously dude... how could you be too ripped? Your question makes no sense