Why do I have to be so ugly?

he says im beautiful and that he likes petite girls and that my face is amazing but its not true... im just so ugly and disgusting and not appealing... nothing seems to push him away.. why would he want someone like me? im no nicki minaj or kim kardashian or jenifer love hewitt

Most Helpful Guy

• " im no nicki minaj or kim kardashian or jenifer love hewitt" <----- hahaha do yo consinder those girls sexy? they're as ugly as a rotten cheesecake, if you put away their make-up and make their pics non-photoshoped.

anyway your bf LIKES you... and that's all it matters... he finds you attractive ;-)

What Guys Said 10

• so hard on yourself lol, and for what.

• "why would he want someone like me?"

Beats me.

• 1st, it's your confidence you need to work on
    2nd. 2 of those 3 people you mentioned are 90% plastic

• nicki minaj and kim kardashian aren't good looking at all. jenifer love hewitt is ok, but she's nothing spectacular.

stop comparing yourself to these people, they're all fake and photo shopped to hell and back.

• dont underestimate yourself... beauty is in the eye of one who is watching not in the one he is seeing

• without a picture I can't say anything, but lots of guys like petite girls, not ones with giant butts and boobs (including me).

• Nicki Minaj is ugly as fuck, Kim Kardashian is ugly and fake as fuck, i dont even know who jenifer love hewitt is. Either way it doesn't matter dont base your looks off of fake celebrities. 99% of them are ugly anyways.

• If you want dump the guy then.

• lol yeah ugly girls are fucked...

• Hot girls + Low self esteem = DREAM GIRL

What Girls Said 6

• He thinks you're beautiful? Why are you complaining?

• Your boyfriend sees you as beautiful. That right there should be enough to tell you that you are not ugly. If I'm being completely honest, Nicki Minaj looks way better without all that damn makeup and Kim Kardashian looks hideous without makeup. I don't see myself as beautiful either, but my fiance tells me I'm sexier than Kim Kardashian (which always makes me laugh) because he sees me that way. The people who care about us, see us differently than we see ourselves. Sometimes they see us better than we see ourselves.

• Almost all those girls have fake beauty. You seem to have real self esteem issues. If he thinks you're beautiful than except the fact that you are. I bet you're a real stunner. Don't base your beauty after superficial celebrities. Be confident. If he says all these things I'm sure they're true.

• If he says your beautiful then accept the damn compliment. Stop being so hard on yourself for nothing.

• Poor guy. 😔

• I know that feel. I got unlucky too in many ways, you're not alone. I feel like people hugbox me a lot, but I guess he's attracted to you if he insists on it.