Based on my profile picture and my cover page rate me or let me know what you think?

Look at my cover page for a photo of me
The profile pic is me wearing hollister jacket

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• 1|0
  • basically you ask too many question about your looks... why's that? :-/

that's a sign of being insecure :-)

• profile pic hardly has anything to talk about but u are looking nice in cover

• Its a unclear pic of you

• Why crying no it's not good, because you were crying, no smile :( ... :) smilee more and love who you are youuuuuuu're looking nice..

• You've asked this exact same question before, then deleted the photo

What Girls Said 3

• Since I can only see a sweater and half of a face.
    I'll give you half a rating.
    A 5.

• What should I rate? Ur face isn't visible o_O

• I believe one of the pictures is not yourself. In the profile picture, it has long lighting brown hair; however, in the cover picture you have curly short hair.

• Im just making Guy friends and could care less

• That's good you are on the pill and don't plan to have sex any time soon. I'd really not like to see you in child support filing. It's not an ideal for a child.
      Also, it's really none of my business, but my best suggestion is to not lead guys on, like on your other post, that you'd sleep with them. Really misleading and not a good attitude to show.