How do girls go without makeup?

I think every girl is beautiful in their own way. But I think makeup is a big part of a girl to me. I honestly cannot go without makeup within 2 days. At least mascara every day, is something I do wen I don't wear a lot of makeup. I don't excess it or "abuse" it.

• Do you like wearing makeup everyday?
  • Do you like going natural everyday?
  • Do you like both?

Most Helpful Girl

• Up until recently I really enjoyed wearing makeup, to me I was expressing myself and being the version of myself that I wanted to be. But then I realized that I wasn't that comfortable without makeup, and I stopped wearing it and it feels amazing. I feel like I'm not hiding behind a mask anymore (which I didn't even realize I was) and it feels more comfortable, you don't have to worry about it wearing off over the course of the day. I still like make up, just not every day like before.
    And I definitely don't think it's "a big part of being a girl" really. A lot of girls enjoy it, but a lot of very feminine girls like going natural.

What Guys Said 7

• Then you put too much stock in your physical appearance and not enough into your character.

• C is my opinion because if it's like a party, fine, but if its a trip to the mall I'm ok with no makeup.

• My girlfriend for the most parts goes without but on special occasions like going to a wedding, date night she wears a little. To me she is naturally gorgeous.

• a small amount is enough to present yourself nicely... some lipstick and little eye make up and thats enough

• i salute the girls who voted B!

• I think a girl should wear however much or little makes her happy.

• Many women, don't understand how makeup works, because they most likely grew up with out a female role model in their life

• Yes that's exactly right. I had an older sister and mom that wore makeup everyday and eventually so did I, especially once I started high school.

What Girls Said 19

• I don't have the time or the patience to put on makeup every day. A vast majority of the time I only wear concealer under my eyes and that's it. I'm perfectly confident and happy with my appearance without a full face of makeup.

• I don't like wearing makeup cuz it is a hassle. Sure, I look nice with it. But I'm too much of a lazy fuck to alter myself everyday. I also don't like animal testing and many of them do that.

• I'm 100% more confident without makeup

• I wear makeup, almost every day. Although I dont wear much more than some eyeliner and mascara. I dont have a problem going bare though. Especially if I'm just staying cooped up in the house with my boyfriend

• Mascara just pulls out my eye lashes. I guess, I just don't put it on. As long as my eyebrows are trimmed, I don't feel I need makeup. I can't wear foundation or concealer anyway.

• I do have good skin and I think I actually look decent without it. Why would I wear make up everyday?

I do wear mascara most days, but that's about it. When I go out I put on a bit more, but I don't believe in face altering amounts of it. Even if the results are good. Let's face the only reason we do wear make is to be more attractive to guys and he's gonna see you without sooner or later anyways
    i1.kym-cdn.com/.../...f67ec84039168d7d46941b1d.jpg
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...F00000578-281_634x630.jpg

• Not every girl does things for guys, jeez...

Nice pics though

• @GirlsEatGirls I said I don't get why girls think that. But I guess from your response that you do in fact not have a plausible explanation for it then

• I love wearing make up, makes me more confident. And i also love the process of applying make up, its really relaxing.

I wear it every day too but there are times where I am just too lazy or buzy for it.

• Too much of a hassle and I don't have time to put it on. I just wear lipstick every once in a while. I don't have the patience to put on concealer and eye shadow, eye liner, etc. Its just to much for me. Not every girl needs to wear it, its fine to just put on a little but you don't have to pain your whole face. I feel fine in my own skin. My face is not a coloring book. I see girls at my school wear so much of it, and I'm just like you look fine without it you don't need all that. A little goes a long way.

• I need to get into the habit of wearing it because it potentially works like a miracle, which is what I need

• I no longer compare myself to other women. Having been without make-up for a few years, I just got used to my face without it. So I'm pretty satisfied with my face now. Plus, make-up makes me break out. So it's just not worth it.

• I just wash my face and go outside...
    It's not that hard, lol.

• I personally think it just takes up too much time. I'd rather get extea sleep

• Stopped wearing make up like 3-4 years ago.1. time consuming.2. I'm lazy.3. Buying the stuff just wasn't worth it. I have acne on my face but even still I don't think it makes me look ugly even though i'm not wearing make up at all. I would think if i turned ugly my bf would let me know. XD

• Personally make up becomes too much of a hassle for me, especially because 80% of my week is more or less spent alone or with my immediate family.

• The main reason I go without make up is knowing the fact it's there it really bothers me like a bug crawling on you skin

• I will occasionally wear a bit mascara and/pr foundation but just as long as I have lip balm, I'm all set.

• I started wearing make up when I was 21

Now I'm 22

and I still can't get my eyeliner straight

• I prefer wearing make up almost everyday, if I'm going out I always at least put on mascara

• When you go get the mail or get groceries do you put on your makeup?