Skinny or curvy?

im stuggling with my self esteem lol well just want to know if it would be "better" lo lose weight and be "skinny" cause right now im not SKINNY but im not FAT and i want to know if i attempt to lose weight will it look unatractive.. (im 141 lbs and i want to be 105 lbs..)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• CURVY FTW!!!

• Curves are sexy :)

• How tall are you at 141 pounds?

• i am 5'5

• I think the best girls arebabout average, nothing to the extreme. Average for your height is somewhere in between 125 and 130 i believe. If i were you i would aim for that, but definitely not 105.

What Girls Said 4

• Neither. Keep your current weight. You aren't too skinny and aren't too big so you are the right size. If you yo yo diet when you are at a normal weight you will become fat later on. It happened to an averaged sized friend I used to have.

• It depends on your height, how tall are you? But regardless of that, don't be so hard on yourself. If you think you need to lose weight then do it, but take it easy. It's okay to be curvy! Women with curves are sexy. Besides, real men go for meat, not bones :P they're men, not dogs.

And no, I was't trying to be rude or going all skinny shaming but I was just saying. So chin up because size doesn't really matter honey.

• You are not skinny. You're not fat? Sounds like you have a perfect figure. :D

• I love sassy, curvy girls :)