Any advice on this?

I'm 23 about to be 24 and never had a girlfriend, I know it's because of the way I look because most women I walk by go out of their way to avoid looking at me and I never get complimented so my question is how does an ugly guy like myself get a gf?

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice the 3 C's : Confident, Control, Challenge.

Just work on the first thing for now : Confident.

You got to look confident, gotta look approachable, smile a lot. If you feel ugly, it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy and show it on your face (even if you are average looking)

What Girls Said 2

• By having a good job and working out. Even if you are ugly if you are a good person and are hard working you will find a girl and the reason is because the world is full of people who want to be taken care of and loved.

• Personality. Learn to be charismatic, build confidence and be funny. Encourage girls and be assertive.

What Guys Said 3

• you're not ugly dude!

• Maybe dress better, get in good shape, and try online dating, but don't limit the area to your city.

• go to the gym more