Am I attractive?

Okay so I'm 19, I'm 5'6 and 127 lbs. I have small boobs, not flat, just small. My butt is in medium size yet toned and firmed because I work out and train. I also have an hourglass body shape. Just hearing my explanation do I look good? Do I sound attractive? I'm struggling with my self-esteem here especially with my breast and my weight.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound physically perfect for a lot of people. It doesn't really matter what people say if your body bothers you then it will only make you feel better for a moment. accept the things you can't change and change the things you can.

And after all is said and done you'll have to find some source of self esteem that goes beyond your body. Which is important even if you like your body. you can lose your looks anytime. An accident an illness an attack... Control what you can if it's important to you but remember it can change at anytime. Dig deeper than your skin. You'll feel much better in the long run.

• That's deep, thank you! :)

What Guys Said 8

• i can't tell without a pic but i guess you're on the skinnier side

• I have no Idea I go by how the face looks first then the body I need to see a pic

• Can't say without pics, there are too many variables.

• this question is useless without a picture

• descriptions are meaningless. If you want opinions, post a pic, otherwise you're wasting everyone's time including your own.

• From what I read, you should be getting guys to look your way.

• Clearly there's something wrong with me because no guys seem to be attracted to me haha but thank you

• I think so :)

• I prefer B-C size smaller ill deal with but bigger is a turn off. your wait is completely fine too :)

• Oooo why so?

• I see.. what about A cup? Too small huh?

• A cup is fine and I can pass with it just not bigger than a C

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah. And your weight sounds good, you aren't 144 like I am (but im working on it), so being below 130 is really good. Do you have a goal weight?

• Keep going girl, you'll get there! I used to weigh 170ish but two years ago I started working out and eating better and started losing weight. My goal is 115.

• You'll get there! I'm sure you will, don't give up :) and how tall are you? We're teenagers anyway, I mean, we're still young so our metabolism can get so fast so it's possible for us to lose weight.

• I really hope I can. And im 5'7"