I have thin legs, arms, and small breasts. Attractive?

I'm 13 years old, 5' 4" and 105 lbs. I'm completely average for my age but my butt is enormous. I hear people at school talk about me behind my back and i'm getting really subconscious. I have under average size breasts, a very slightly flabby stomach, thin legs, and twig arms. Is this at all attractive or is it a bad thing?

I'm not really worried about being attractive but i'm just wondering if the look works.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are not happy with the shape of your body then I recommend coming up with a diet that will likely help change your shape. Note that a diet is not only used to lose weight. A diet can be all kinds of varieties. And do some working out. Create a routine for yourself which will help slim your butt and gain muscle on your arms, legs, and wherever else you want it. You should try to avoid listening to what others are saying behind your back. You should aim for looking the way YOU want to look like.

What Guys Said 7

• Attractive? I can't say, I'm not attracted to 13 year olds.

I guess you can wait for the under 18 year olds :)

• ok for your age... but i believe you'll grow up as you get older ;-)

• Let's put it this way: being skinny with a big butt is very, very attractive. Breast size really doesn't matter as much as you think it does.

• swounds cute =) message me

• you're just a child! wtf?

• Your still growing your only 13 don't worry

• if you are worried about your breasts, personally I like B-C cups cause they are the perfect size. bigger gets in the way for guy and girl so its annoying and A's ill deal with :) u sound cute too :)

What Girls Said 2

• Even when you are attractive, focusing too much on how other people view you will only make you miserable. Accept that people are going to talk but don't let their words get to your head. Carry on and make something yourself.

• Hey you sounds absolutely fine!!
    Don't worry!
    Also I think the combination of small boobs and medium-big butt works the best! It is so much hotter :)