Is my head too big?

I was told my head was really big and not proportional to the rest of my body tonight. Is this true? I feel like it was an indirect way of saying I was ugly lol

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No you look pretty, you got to accept yourself don't let negative mind people
    bring you down and the people telling you them things are evil people with no life
    if they are your friend you better find new friends cause their not true friends.

What Guys Said 7

• You aren't ugly at all. People have told me that before too. I think they don't know what they are talking about.

• I mean so what if I can't get my head through a turtle neck shirt... lol

• There are various situations in life that are a major drawback if you have a bigger head.

When you have your photo taken and you can't fit your head in these:
      www.theicebook.com/.../peep-board-1.jpg

Hats require more material to make so could be more expensive.

You are more likely to clash heads..

Okay you get my drift. It's stupid and you don't have a big head!

• I think your pretty. But I can't see your bod so can't really say if it's proportional to your head or not. But don't worry I doubt a guy is gonna bust out a ruler and start bashing you for your cranium... Unless he's super funny.

• would be helpful if we could see the rest of your body to see if it is or isn't procrastinate or not.

• looks perfectly fine to me :)

• Your head totally fine, It's normal size, Who tell you that? Don't believe what they said.

• why is you're making face like you hate all people
    I'm sure that, even though you look nice, guys are hesitating to approach you
    show some kindness on your face, you will do great

• No? I think maybe it was meant in a metaphorical way, as in, you're big headed (you're full of yourself)

• No it wasn't lol because she said my eyes were creepily big. Whatever that's supposed to mean

What Girls Said 2

• Who cares? Don't let it bother you.

• I haven't seen your body so I can't really tell. But seeing from your profile picture I think your head looks fine :) and just because you're told that a part of your body is not proportional, doesn't mean that you're ugly.