Is my body unappealing?

I am 19, almost 20 and I am extremely insecure about how my body looks (even though I am also aware that I shouldn't be? It's difficult to explain).
I am 5'4'', thin frame, size 3-4 in pants and shorts. b-cup breasts and a nice butt. I'm confident WITH my clothes on, but off...
What I am insecure about is not how I look but what is on my body. It terrifies me to get intimate with a boy. I have some thin hair on my nipples. From what I've read, it's normal! But a guy I've been seeing has pointed it out, and it made me cry.
Another thing is that I have some hair on my stomach, I almost have a fucking happy trail! I'm so embarrassed, I always cover my stomach even though I'm thin. I've poked and prodded myself so much that I've given myself scars near my belly button. For heavens sake, I shouldn't have to worry about that should I?
And the last thing is due to my medication, I used to break out in weird areas, like my butt, so I have small acne scars there. Even thinking about it makes me upset. I hate looking at myself naked, even though I have a nice body!
Will guys see me as disgusting when getting intimate?
What should I do?
Can anybody give me some advice?
Please, this is eating me up..

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• basically i can't tell withoout a pic...

• Its ok no one is perfect.. But have you thought of shaving that hair? just pluck the unwanted hair... and problem solved!!!

• I try mybest to resist temptation and not shave because it;ll come back faster and thicker. I pluck but it still bothers me and I'm still embarrassed.. the hair isn't thick but it's noticeable. :(

• I think it's fine to be a little shy about our body. As long as you smile whole heartedly, you'll always be beautiful :)

• Shave those areas.

• There is no need I am sure but have you thought about shaving the hair?

• I do pluck the hair, it's not thick or anything it;s just horribly embarrassing. We see pictures of girls with spotless bodies and it makes me feel so ugly.

• You do realize that most pictures you see are airbrushed, right?

If the hair thick and dark or just peach fuzz?

• *Is, not if

• Need a pic

• You sound alright to me, nobody is perfect, be happy as you are ;)

• you wasted all that time writing a book when all you had to do was post a pic.

• I don't know how to post a picture lol sorry

• Photo please :D

• If he's with you, he doesn't care. We like you for your imperfections

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know any girl who doesn't grow hair on her stomach.
    Know what we do? Shave/epilate/wax.
    Just get rid of all the hair on your body you don't like.
    As for the other stuff, I'm pretty sure people won't see you as disgusting.
    you're fine.

• Who doesn't have flaws? You are fine. Be confident! He will have flaws as well

• thank you!

• Anytime. I have flaws as well where I was embarrassed to be naked or be intimate in front of a guy. Primarily my breasts and stretch marks. My boyfriend things I'm gorgeous either way and my flaws never changed his opinion of me. Men don't pay attention when there is so much awesomeness to look at :) just my personal experience

• Pluck the hair if you don't like it. Does it make you feel unattractive? It's easy to fix.

• ugh, it makes me feel awful! I do pluck and sometimes shave which is awful, I just feel like the ONLY one with this problem. the hair on my arms and legs is normal, so I'm wondering why this is a problem for me