How do people actually know they've won the looks genetic lottery?

I know that what one person may find attractive may be different from someone else's. Do pretty people actually know they're pretty?
A lot of girls don't think they are. My reasons are because I'm a 110 lb,5'4, A cup, ruler figured girl with long legs and a short torso. I know I'm not what society views to be womanly. My point is, can someone truly think they're beautiful without being insecure somewhere deep down? Does one definition of beauty truly exist?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there is a certain aspect of beauty that is objectI've but there never going to be a universal agreement on what constitutes a 10/10.
    What one person sees as a 10 might be someone else's 7.

can someone truly think they're beautiful without being insecure somewhere deep down

I don't know possibly, but I think even the most attractive people still have insecurities.

What Guys Said 11

• Everyone is insecure or afraid of something about themselves. You know you have won the genetic lottery when it's very easy for you to date or get attention from the opposite sex.

• "One definition of beauty" does not exist, because people see it differently I would say you are beautiful. Another guy will say you are too skinny. As the saying goes, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• @linkywinky
    You still got that video of a flaming red head girl getting her portrait done through her own description?

• there's a website on the internet, that has a photo uploading software that allows you to determine the attractiveness of a face, based on the symmetry of the face proportions.

• I know that some may not know but narcists definitely know it. It depends on personal self worth. If someone being child called you beutifull then you will think you are and it will be important.

• it's not "lottery"

its just a stupid media's game... everyone's attractive in his/her own way

• Want to win a genetic lottery? Then be born into a rich family.

Make up can turn a 4 into a 7/8. Look at Cinderella...

• They got complimented a lot on the internet and get a lot of attention in real life.

• They get a lot of attention

• ... from outgoing people of course. Shy people, who find you attractive, will find you attractive but may not feel confident enough to give you the attention

• Just look in the mirror.

• you look like Chyna

What Girls Said 4

• Dove Real Beauty Sketches: http://youtu.be/litXW91UauE

They don't. Usually they know from the responses they get from other people

• No but that's exactly the reason why someone can know they're attractive. You look at your face and it's more attractive than most, then your probably attractive. Or if you often told your reactive by other.
    My friend in highschool was gorgeous, it was obvious. She knew it, we knew it. Any person with eyes could tell you she was pretty.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mopRkffbEzM

Here you go, per @Illusive_Man 's request

• I feel like they would know. I've seen so many people on the site who look amazing, like in comparison I feel like I shouldn't even have my picture up out of shame.