Do guys find petite ruler body shaped girls attractive?

As the title would suggest I'm one of those girls. I'm 5'4 with a tiny backside, A cup, long legs, short torso and no womanly curves. I know society says that real women have curves, big busts and bubble backsides. What is your opinion though?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, you sound beautiful. Lots of guy prefer what you described as society's ideal, but there are a whole bunch of us that love the look you described for yourself. I don't mean this feature or that feature, but we like the whole package you described. So don't worry. You are better than fine.

What Guys Said 7

• Society can say what it wants. You don't have to follow it. Just because you don't have those features doesn't mean you are unattractive or can never find a man to be in love with. There are women all over the world who have features like yours or any other kinds and still live happily married. So, don't pay attention to what society says. Focus on making yourself happy.

• Posting up a stock image from google would help give us an idea of what you look like.

Judging from your face I'm pretty sure I'd bang the shit out of you. I also really like girls with thin frames so it sounds like you're exactly the kind of girl I like.

• damn you're pretty and the perfect size I'll give you that. Screw what society says. Real women have a good character. Don't worry about all that BS it's all photo shop and implants.

• errrr no sorry not my taste basically

• Girl you look fine. Relax.

• Yeah, I love them, that's kinda my type of girls

• perfect!!! :)

What Girls Said 0