Should I gain weight?

Okay so i have a nice average body and i love it but i have a big head for my body.. Its not even big but it is for my body since im thinish >.< my arms and my chest its so feminine but when i want to wear tanktops my head looks huge and thick.. If i gain weight on my body would this help? I weigh 120 and im 5'3 right now but id like to put on some weight so Everythings proportioned better.. Should i gain 10 or 20 pounds?

Im sure i got it from my dad haha he had this problem too.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel insecure then give gaining a little weight a try. It won't be unhealthy and it could make you feel better mentally.

What Guys Said 3

• i guess it would be ok if you put on some, since you cannot gain much weight on your head :-P

• Give us a pic and then we can better advise you!

• You're fine. If you were about 70lbs more, you'd be obese, which is unhealthy

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely not! I am about the same height and 115 pounds. Sometimes our bodies take longer to proportion itself the way it is meant to be. Right now, you are at a perfect weight for your height. Your body will settle itself and it will all shift the way it is supposed to. :)

• Are you sure my dad has a big head for his body too i think i got it from him hahhaa

• i Mean honestly eat whatever your body feels like it. meaning it some healthy stuff , treat your body the right way and be proud how ur body looks now or afterwards :)