How would u rate me from 1 to 10(˘ ³˘) ?

Have always wanted knowヽ (*・ω・) ノ
Lets just focus on the facial part haha
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Most Helpful Girl

• I give any girl a ten for being out their and being herself but I love the braces those are like a major thing for me weeeyoooo! I got a ton of energy and my geeky ness doesn't help it

What Guys Said 8

• errrr sorry but the braces don't flatter you in my opinion :-/

• It's not like I'm wearing them to accessorize. Would be great if I can get rid of them

• I give you a rank of 6

• rate 5-6
    I'd date you (#^ ^#)

• You look fine

• I'm sure once the braces come off your smile will look great, but right now its a little distracting. gotta be honest and give you a 4/10

• 8.3 from me... cutie

• You would never get an honest answer here just saying.

• 6/10 for my taste

What Girls Said 2

• 3/10. Maybe you could try to use some acne treatment. And when the braces come off, your teeth will be beautiful :) Maybe wear some makeup and get a haircut (I personally like the layered look or sidebangs). For makeup, try eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and a bit of lip gloss. Here's my makeup rule: Either play up your eyes or your lips, but never do both. You'll end up looking like a clown. Anyway, hope that helped <3

• 8 your honestly gorgeous