Which part of face will you list at first of men?

I mean which part does matter most on face for a girl...
And doea height matter too much?
What is limit of height you think attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly it varies with me... when it comes to his face and what trait I like about him the best:

The first thing I notice about the guys head varies sometimes it's the eyes. Depending on the color and if he has a certain look in them I could just get lost staring into them.

When it's a guy with amazing hair whether he has bed head, long hair, Bieber hair, fade, dreads , grey hair, etc. I just want to run my fingers trhough it.

There's only one thing that I think that I'll instantly notice before either of the other two and that's a guy with a 5 o' clock shadow... Like that is pure seduction for me! ;)

As for height I wouldn't say it's too important, but I would like a guy that's st least 5'8. That's my height if I'm really into him I might make an exception but not too short maybe like 1/2 an inch or 1, and of course I'll date a guy that's taller than me but not too tall preferably not taller than 6ft maybe 6'1.

What Girls Said 3

• The eyes of course.

Height matters, i want a taller guy than me.

Over 1.85 m is too tall for my taste

• I notice a guys eyes first, then his nose (I like big noses). I think the shape of your face matters most when it comes to attraction though.

• Eyes, they are the Windows to their souls
    5'7

What Guys Said 2

• hmmmm i'm afraid that if girls say "height doesn't matter" they're lying most of th times :-/

• Forehead. Always.