Am I attractive/ rate me?

Ok, i know this will be difficult to answer because of my age. The only reason I all is, I have very low self esteem. And no I'm not saying that for you to give me a false rating. I have been called pretty and i would like to know if the only reason they said that was because were friends
Thanks:)

• no your not attractive
  • yes your attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a bright future.

Plenty of girls have self esteem issues as teenagers so you're not alone. Maybe it's unavoidable. Just know that no matter what you feel or what any other kid says, you're beautiful.

What Guys Said 20

• You're cute and attractive.
    Second off, just because you're 13 years old doesn't mean it makes things difficult. Aren't we allowed to accept beauty of every age? Old and young? This is not a masturbation page to feel guilty about rating minors.

• I really, honest to God think you are beautiful. Sorry if its creepy, bit you are. Don't get so down on yourself

• It's weird for me to say this; but you're cute. (for guys your age).
    No offense in any way, but you seem like a bit of a scene kid.
    (That's not a bad thing, just an observation)

• Thank you :) I personally don't believe in labels but i am considered emo by a lot of people

• Thank you very much :), and i agree is very stupid

• Don't mention it c:

• You'll be hot n sexy in future 😜... but now you look pretty cute😊

• Trust me, you have nothing to worry about :)

• Definitely attractive. Cool hair as well.

• hahah you look pretty already! i wish you could look like that after 10-15 years as well!

• you are cute

• Yeah! Your attractive :)

• you'll be just fine. yup, in a few years you'll be very good looking, but you're still pretty now

• You cute no doubt if I give you 10 out of 10 is not enough I think.👌

• Too much monochrome for me so I voted A)

• please gals stop using dick face

• I think you're attractive for your age, I love your hair dough. (Yes, I wrote dough not though... Yes, it was intentional...)

• I dont rate kids

• Your mirror is kinda dirty.

• You are not atractive.

• Ok thank you for your honesty

• How much do you lisen in what your friends are told? How high do you value their opinion?

• i'm pretty sure she's just worried that her friends will say she's pretty because of them being her friends. Its like when your parents say your 'cool' when the kids at school call you weird. You feel as though its their job to say that. I've been in the same situation. But in my opinion i think she is beautiful and that she's rocking her hair right now ^.^

• Your only 13 but yeah I'm sure there would be guys who find you attractive at your age

• What am I supposed to say when you make a face like that?
    I can barely see you.

Try again/10

• You're cute, obviously with your age, you're not 'hot' or 'sexy' yet but for your age, you're pretty!

What Girls Said 4