Am I attractive or Ugly as hell?

I have never had a girl show interest ever and they go out of their way to avoid looking at me so I know if it's because of my looks but I need feedback to make sure

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ugly by any means. Your face is actually better than many others. You're attractive.
    Now here's why you might not be getting attention from the ladies. I'm going to be 100% honest. It looks like you might be a bit overweight. I personally am not attracted to overweight guys and nor is any girl I know, despite what GAGers say to you. It's definitely an unspoken deal breaker to most women.
    But that's fixable. I would focus on the gym and get ripped before you start focusing on your love life. Your options will be much greater with a nice body, so that's when you should start looking.
    Please don't take this the wrong way. Just trying to help you out

• Agreed. Even for men, non of my friends are attracted to overweight women... Don't even have to be obese. Overweight is usually a deal breaker. people judge u buy the company u keep. Including ur lover

What Girls Said 6

• Your somewhat good looking. I'd say attractive.

• I don't see it, you have a nice smile.

• Neither. You're plain. Average. In between.

• You're pretty attractive. I think you just need to be confident when you approach girls

• you really look good

• This is ugly as hell
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...vy441p6M1tf767po2_500.gif

You're normal, man. Don't worry about your looks.

What Guys Said 5

• yes you're ugly.

(isn't that what you wanted to hear? i've noticed in some other questions of yours always claiming you're ugly :-P )

• Dude, how many more of these questions are you going to ask? How many more women telling you that you are attractive is it going to take?

• I would just lose weight and try to get in shape if I were you

• Uglier than I.

• You look aiight to me, good skin and teeth.