Just curious, rate please?

So I know this question comes up every now and then in GaG, and I also know that GaG is flooded with many types of race, so I'm just curious how do you think I look (see profile) based on different races' perspective (like why do you think I am something like in your opinion). All opinions are welcomed, feel free to speak up, won't get offended. Thanks peeps.

Most Helpful Girl

• I rate you whatever you rate your self

• Deep :) tht would be 5 or 6, thank you, I can see you're trying to tell me to be confident about myself, thank you very much.

• You don't need peoples opinion to tell you how beautiful you are. You are more than what you rate yourself.

• I love how wise people in GaG are, thank you so muchh @lavreda

What Guys Said 9

• You're attractive. I'm north-Mediterranean ethnically. Are you Chinese?

• Not my nationality, but yeah, my grandparents were from China. Thanks a lot :)

• you look nice... and no these questions aren't annoying :-)

• Some people in GaG think it is, Master :) thanks anyway

• Rate 7.4 I like your look ^^

• Your a 10 i like your hair very pretty face

• You look beautiful and your ethnicity seems to be Asian possibly thai or phillipino

• Wronggg!! lol that's cool, I'm still Asian anyway. Thanks a lot :D

• I saw the one that said your grandparents where Chinese but I figured that would be too easy

• But that is true, they were from China. I'm just not living in China right now :P

• u look like a sexy school teacher type lol

• You look cute and attractive.

• You have an intriguing smile, you're attractive enough to be totally desirable, lol.

• Wow, I'm flattered.. haha, thanks a lot, and what race could you possibly be?

• White British I suppose haha.

• Attractive and confident

• And you're a? Asian? Caucasian? Latina? Middle east? Indian? wht?

• White Australian

• That's cool, thanks for your opinion :)

What Girls Said 3