Do energy drinks increase acne?

I understand it has caffeine it. Does it increase body acne or something? I did some research and doctors say it's not proven that it does. I am drinking a grape NOS it has 170 mg of caffeine. (PS I rarely drinking energy drinks probably like twice a year or something like that.)

Most Helpful Girl

• The sugar in soda and energy drinks can increase acne.

• There was 54 grams of sugar

• I take pills for acne to stop infection though

• Then I wouldn't worry about it too much of you are on acne medication. If you notice a flare-up, I'd suggest sticking to something with less sugar.

What Guys Said 3

• hahah hell no... that's a silly rumor :-P

• Sugar free energy drinks are the way to go. Seems crazy to consume that much sugar. But I'll drink 6 sugar free 500ml cans of Wicked in a day if I've bought a case, so that might be bad for me.

• Energy drinks are killing people, don't understand how can people drink that sugar, it's like eating sugar.

I preffer stay healthy, it's really shitty drink.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think so. I usually drink energy drinks and I'm fine. But I don't know, I may be wrong.

• Not acne, but affects your neural/nerve system and also the production of certain hormones.

• Anything unhealthy can cause someone to breakout if they consume to much of it. I think ur fine though.