I know and been told that i'm ugly... only face pics.. girls some help with makeup advice?

http://imgur.com/a/sgW0b first pic without makeup, the other ones with makeup on

deleted

Most Helpful Guy

• The second picture's makeup looks great. Whatever that makeup style is.

You're also very attractive. If I saw you, I would never guess that you had issues. Maybe you are after the wrong type of guy and you compare yourself superficially to people that you'll never be.

What Guys Said 8

• You are very pretty in both pictures, who the hell called you ugly? Such fools, they are clearly compensating for their own insecurities. I would be proud to wife a woman as good looking as you, and I am 9/10 according to GaG.

• Yeee... no, I have a hard time believing someone has actually said you're ugly. seems more like compliment fishing, which you'll more than likely start getting like crazy soon.

• why delete it so soon? :-/

• I really hate it when these bitches make these threads and say they posted a pic and 90% of the time, they take it down. You're making yourself look like a fucking indecisive moron. Either leave the pic, or delete the whole thread and close your account!

• I don't see an ugly girl

• Way too soon... didn't even get to see it :/

• You look like a bitch in your pics if you don't smile, but you're not ugly. You look hot in your last pic. I'd fuck you.

• You could probably get a black guy lol

What Girls Said 3

• You're... not... ugly? What the hell! Lol

Um, you could let your eyebrows grow out a bit. No one looks that good with really skinny eyebrows.

All I use is mascara so I'm pretty useless with makeup tips. I think a natural look is best for everyone (light makeup in other words)

• Your pretty. The people who said your ugly are jealous. Don't listen to them.

• the first pic isn't very nice because you aren't smiling and look mad