Ok I have two questions. One about pictures in general and the other one about my picture?

My last question stopped getting comments rather quickly so I'm asking this again but slightly different and with a different picture
Thanks.
#1 do you think pictures accurately portray a persons personality and explain how it does or does not.

#2 If you believe that you can tell a lot about a person from a picture then what can you tell about me and what are somethings I can do to make my attitude look better.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• #1 In my case naw, since I have a bad resting biatch face ^^. I can go from this i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP1213.jpg to this i1127.photobucket.com/.../...42255485621528512.jpg then goto this face depending what I'm doing lol i1127.photobucket.com/.../new20profile20pic.jpg
    #2 Judging off your photo I think you're Calm, serious, know what she wants, determined, very direct and honest, but never in a hurtful way. But I'm probably completely wrong, since im bad at judging face

• I would say a mixture of pictures and your about me convey your personality. I noticed so many people get tied up in knots about first impressions whereas I feel if you are the type of person who makes a judgement on first impressions I don't think I am going to like you. I am just an old fashioned person I get to know you and you get to know me and if it works you have friendship and if it doesn"t you go your separate ways.

• 1. I think a picture can portray a picture's personality only based from the individual viewer's association of certain personality to certain looks.. It cannot always be accurate. It also depends on the picture itself

2. To be honest I have no idea what sort of personality you have but it looks to me you are kinda shy and tomboyish because of lack of make up and you're wearing a shirt that looks like something I would wear too..

• 1) pics have nothing to do with personality basically

2) you look pretty

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes by their facial expression.

You're good with children and a kind person.
    However, you can be two faced and sneaky sometimes.