What do you think of me?

I know this goes around a lot, but would you date me? do you think I'm pretty?

I'm 5'6" 130lbs I'm a swimmer so I'm pretty fit, not really big, I promise :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on physical appearance (your picture): Yes, you seem like an attractive human specimen, to which I could picture myself sitting across: talking, flirting, etc

Based on the fact you asked this question: Yes/No, the fact that you have to ask this question means you don't (completely) like what you see in the mirror. Nobody does, but you have to accept it and own it. THAT WILL MAKE YOU EXUDE IT! And that's attractive ;)

• Its not that I don't like what I see in the mirror, I have a great body, and most of the time I look pretty damn good. its more that I don't really know what other people think of me based on what I look like. Haven't you ever heard that no one really knows what they look like? they've only ever seen their reflections. so the only people that really see them is everyone else.

• Trust me, I've tried with the church boys, they were some of the ones who would just stop communicating with me. Then there was this guy who was in my major and he plays drums in the church band. I thought he liked me.
      And I kind of made a bad good mistake last weekend and hooked up with some guy (no sex) and I texted him and he seemed interested, and He added me on snapchat and we talked for a bit there. But I don't know if he's into me.. He hasn't been the one to initiate contact. I don't know how guys think!! I know I'm completely getting off topic from my original questions right now, but its kind of why I'm asking it haha

• Guy's aren't every difficult to understand and figure out if they like you.

If a guy finds you pretty/attractive = he is attracted to you

Try initiating the conversation. Keep it light, throw in some hits. He will figure it out and ask you out if he likes you. If he doesn't figure it out = He is not worth your time. Probably lacks a lot of social skills to not pick up the cues.
      If he doesn't ask you out = you got your answer if he likes you or not.

What Guys Said 27

• You are definitely pretty and very datable. And as a swimmer, I imagine your body is just as attractive.

• You're a solid 5, AT LEAST. So yeah, you're date-able. I think you are pretty but honestly that's only one picture and I haven't seen your body. If you're a big girl that will subtract, sorry that's just how it is unless the guy likes big girls.

• I promise I'm not big. I only weigh 130lbs and its mostly muscle...

• If guys aren't asking you out it may be because you're not making yourself available (headphones always on, always on your phone) or maybe you're hanging out with too many guys (we tend to think one of them is your boyfriend)

• yea, I definitely already have the swimmer shoulders...

• Would I date you.. YES ^^

DO I think you're cute? Hell yeah so i1127.photobucket.com/.../...m_MDY0NjQ3NTA3OTk.jpg (#^ ^#) LOLOLOL

• haha this made me laugh :) thanks

• @asker Yeah something like that, she's my twin. We have different "parts" down there
      and she's white.. I"m black but other than the we look the same LOLOl (-_^#)

Same facial structures and all AND OUR 4HEADS are large lol (4finger foreheads FTW ^^) i1127.photobucket.com/.../...m_MDYwNjI4NDc5MzE.jpg

• Haha I tell my dad he has a 5 head because his hair is receding haha

• Sweet and innocent. Try to stay that way!

• So Sam, when we are going on date?

• I don't know aren't you my future ex? ;)

• Haha.. :D
      Anyway, the thing is, you're pretty and you should be proud of it. Anybody'd like to date you (if he's mentally okay), now smile :-)

• Very attractive young lady. But date? No

• well you're kind of about 28 years older than me...

• That is the primary reason , that and I don't think my wife would approve lol. But you are still very pretty young Lady

• Well thanks :) I highly doubt she would approve either.

• you look prety

i'd give you 7/10

• you seem pretty! and i love fitness and swimming (even though i am slow as hell in the water)
    I would date you sure why not?

• Yeah I would date you you look very pretty

• Your pretty id say 7/10

• Sure you seem nice

• You look a little mean, but at this point I'm so desperate I literally just considered a fat, black foodie with a child. So compared to that, you are heaven on Earth.

• You're very pretty. Nice skin, hair and tose blue eyes.

• you sound like someone i would date

• You're cute. 5'6 130 is about perfect too. So yeah I'd date you.

• Your fine gurl

• No, i don't

• You look great. 7 out of 10.

• Yes. You are. In a very natural , not over the top way.

• You look beautiful. How do I look

• you are very beautiful girl :))

• yes and yes

• Yes I would take you out.

• Notthing,..

• I'd ask you out in about 10 seconds.

• You look and sound like a down to earth, honest type of girl that a guy could trust. Yeah you're definitely pretty. Teach me how to swim better lol

• I could try :)

• I never learnt how to swim properly. I can only swim like um.. what do you call the stroke when you push your arms out in front and kick your feet? I can swim from one end of a pool to the other no problem but I'm not a strong swimmer. Like I wouldn't drown if I was thrown in the deep end or anything. I don't know how to dive in properly either

• Breaststroke.

• I. Would. Not.

What Girls Said 4

• i don't know you but guess you're ok

• Just love your look :-)

• Your cute:) u remind me of alyson stoner growing up for some reason lol.

• Not that pretty. Sorry. 3/10