Do you ever see 'chubby' girls that you think is hot?

Basically, you know when you're out and you see someone attractive and you're like 'dayum they're hot'. Have you guys ever thought that about someone that's not thin but more on the like curvy/chubby side? I'd love to know if you do!

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• There are many many chubby girls out there. I like them. There is nothing upsetting about being chubby.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yes. But those girls tend to be curvy... and I don't mean "fat" curvy. I mean big boobs with a booty... and the fat evenly distributed so it looks good.

A lot of fat/chubby girls tend to call themselves "curvy" without really understanding the term. Curvy doesn't mean the rolls of fat on your body. It's actually kind of annoying to hear them say that lol.

This is a hot chubby girl:

http://i53.tinypic.com/4q547.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • basically i prefer chubbier girls more generally :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen a couple of chubby girls with cute faces (#^ ^#)

0|0
    0|0
  • There have been some chubby girls I thought were hot, but no fat ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes everyonce in a while i do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen ones with pretty faces and thought if they lost some weight they'd be a fucking 10! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Most bigger girls I know are sexier than any skinny bitch. 1) They genuinely try harder to look good for themselves (not everyone else) and 2) I have never met a stuck up bigger girl. They are REAL women, not fake bitches.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think curvy and chubby its quite different.

0|0
    0|0