What is the best female body shape?

What body shape is the most attractive?

• Pear
  • Apple
  • Hourglass
    Vote C
  • Oval
    Vote D
  • Reverse Triangle
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I did not mean to put "best" so vaugly. I understand it's all preference, and that's what I want to know. What is the best shape in your opinion?

1013

Most Helpful Guy

• I like curvy but toned hourglass shape women. But I see sexy ladies of all shapes and sizes.

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 10

• There is no "best" body shape. Seriously, we're built differently, some women have big breasts, butts, and slim waists, other women are small all over, some women are tall, some are short, etc. Why do we have to be pitted against each other all the time? Not to mention that every guy has different preferences also just further proves that there is not "perfect" or "best" female shape.

• I think hourglass.

• Option F all of the above with the exception that they keep in shape and can werk it! 👌

• There is no best female shape, the female
    Body is beautiful no matter what shape it is

• A proportionate hourglass.

• for me, even though i'm still growing, i have a pear shape. But all shapes are beautiful.

• Mine! In my opinion. ;)

• Curvy. Kim k. Lol

• what is oval?

• Who the heck said apple.