POLL: Is this body type attractive?

www.gotceleb.com/.../...-dominican-republic-03.jpg

I'm just curious because females my age never seem to strive for this body type. Do guys find his body type attractive? Does it depend on the age of the male? I'm curious because it seems girls my age don't want this body type, but girls older than me do, so does it have something to do with the fact of who this body type is attracting?

Thanks :)

• Yes
  • No
what are the flaws of this body type if you think it is attractive but not ideal?

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks good, but I'd say would be even hotter with a bit more up top and a little less down below!

What Guys Said 23

• What's wrong with that body type.

• Very nice curves from the hourglass shape.

• if her waist was wider she'd be hot in my opinion

• Yeah, it's attractive, but for me it's not the best type.

• 0|0
  • To me, that body is perfect...

• I'd prefer that to a thinner type. Then again I'm a man who likes thighs and such, but not heavier women. That to me is the perfect body type.

• Very attractive. Any girl who looks like that has nothing to worry about.

• Of course it is.

• Hell yeah that's attractive

• Yes it is a very nice looking body

• Yes, very attractve.

• Lovely body type. Just right

• A little bigger than my ideal, but definitely hot.

• Dat waist to hip ratio

• that body happens to be my preference. Curvy in the right places

• I personally don't find that attractive but I'm sure others will

• Just too much all over. Lose 2 cup sizes and a few dress sizes and then we'd be talking!

• She's ok i guess

• too big...

• naah don't like this big legs, my opinion!!

• To wide hips for my taste... Overall perfect.

• Yes, but if it starts getting like iggy azalea it gets nasty.

What Girls Said 9

• That's not a body type women can "strive" for. Not all women are blessed with wide hips and big breasts. That's mostly a genetic thing. I'm naturally small all over so even if I wanted that body type, there's no way I could make my hips, butt, and thighs bigger, make my waist-to-hip ratio smaller, make my boobs bigger, etc.

But to answer your question, yes, plenty of people find that body type attractive.

• You can actually make at least your legs bigger and stronger through squats. Not every ripped guy or girl was always the way they were, the vast majority of them worked for it.

• You did not mention anything about hourglass figures, only how it's impossible for naturally small girls to get bigger anything. I do understand that some things CAN'T be changed, naturally anyway, but I was pointing out the things that CAN be changed.

• @Xelebrum It was obviously implied when I mentioned having wide hips, big breasts, and a small waist-to-hip ratio. And obviously that's the body type the girl in the picture has. Women can't change the width of their hips and the size of their breasts unless they gain a ton of weight but then more than likely they would just gain weight EVERYWHERE, not just their butt and boobs.

• Yup! She looks healthy and hot. =)

• Women's hips get wider in their mid 20s because their body is trying to accommodate to birthing a baby. It happens regardless of pregnancy or sexual status.

• Good God people... she is a curvy cutie enjoying the beach. OH MY GOD SHE'S HAS BODY FAT HOW GROSS!!! No wonder our little girls are puking instead of eating..

• Yes, curvy and hourglass figure. Sheryl is so pretty too :)) Dancer body but she has a thicker body which doesn't take away from her beauty and talent.

• Gorgeous. Very, very attractive.

• ugh every girls wish for that perfect hour glass shape

• she's curvy but cute xxx

• The only thing that separates her from a overweight girl is her waist definition and tummy. Other than that, she looks quite frumpy.