What do guys think about female body hair?

Okay, so I have both Indian and Hispanic ancestry. Unfortunately, that caused me to be a rather hairy girl. I hate it so much, but waxing is such a pain in the ass. I do shave my legs, bikini line, and armpits, but I also have hair on my stomach, lower back, and even a bit on my butt. Do guys really care that much about hair? I get complimented by guys on my looks, but then again, they've never seen me naked. Do guys expect girls to be hairless? This has been giving me anxiety as I've been getting more intimate with guys but my fear of them feeling disgusted by my body hair prevents me from getting too intimate. I can't imagine having to get full body waxes every 2 weeks (or even the super expensive laser hair removal treatments) just to keep some guy satisfied. And before anyone says oh girls expect guys to have no hair, I couldn't care less about the amount of body hair a guy has. Just saying.

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy who loves you will love you in your natural state, with hair without hair whatever. If he has a real problem with it, throw him to the curb. The whole hairless thing is actually a load of bullshit, and there's some really cool feminist theory on it, but basically your body hair is just fine and a partner can prefer you without it and still not be disgusted if you have it. I wouldn't even bother with the intensive treatments- just do what feels right for you! If you want a Brazlilian wax, go for it. If you want laser treatment, that's just fine! Even better, the Indian and Hispanic ancestry means you're a) probably gorgeous and b) it's part of your genes and it's normal. I mean have you ever seen someone with really pale red hair and eyebrows, but then heavy black makeup? The whole look just works as it is, naturally, and it's still so so nice. <3

What Guys Said 18

• I have not been with anyone of such "hair type" as yourself, but I think it would not bother me. One gal only shaved below the hemline, and that was fine with me. And I long ago decided, after seeing girls that did not shave their armpits, that I did not really mind that. So I doubt that I would be bothered by hair in areas normally not seen anyway. And if my SO had hair anywhere that other might not like, I would still think she was beautiful with it. I do like bare pubic area, so that I can enjoy the view better. ;-) But it is her decision! You would not have to shave anything for me and there are plenty of guys like me around. You are fine as you are.

• What I think about female body hair is that it looks pretty hot if you ask me. Because whether or not an female has hair on them, to me it will just be a normal & natural thing. I've never had any girlfriends but I do know that a lot of females has some hair on them & lots of guys think it's cool. I'm a guy & I have lots of hair almost everywhere, especially in my private areas like in the inside & outside of my chocolate booty. The thing is that instead of being afraid of what guys negatively think about you maybe it would be much better to embrace this as a for you to show people on how unique & good looking you really are.

• Honestly, not going to win any points if your as hairy as a man, however, with women it's all about how you carry yourself. Do t worry about how hairy tou think you look, it's usually half as bad as you make it in your head.

Men are visual, first thing I look at when I see a woman is her hair, then her boobs then her butt. Then I talk to her. Doesn't make me a pig, makes me a man, it's what we want, were primal. I'll tell you this, no matter how great you look or how bad you think you look, if you treat a man like a man, he will always come back to you. The key in keeping a man satisfied emotionally and physically is to have respect for yourself and look good not only for him but for yourself.

A well treated man is empowered and that empowerment is realized by him and knows to keep his golden goose well fed. Just be sexy and yourself, don't be someone your not to please anyone, but being a sexy woman is a step in the right direction for you and your self esteem.

• It depends how visible the hair is

I know many girls that have blonde hair that don't even remove it on their arms or legs ever! But it's blonde so it doesn't really show

But if the hair shows, yea it's not going to be very feminine lets just say that. It's like having a man with NO hair lol, kinda girly and most girls don't like that. Girls want some hair on men and men want most of the hair off a women

• It can be sexy if it's straight.

• errr sorry but i don't like them tbh :-/

• Nahhhh thats all about being human. Growing hair is natural. If sum immature kids are disgusted by it, be glad that u filter out those immature bratz. Any mature guys know better than that.

• No offence but today's society is all based on looks & I learned that maybe 2% of all are into different out of norm standard so that slims the dating pool.
    Other option like most of society is to put on a show till u land ur man than who cares I know this from all the tears on my shoulders from the women that turned me down for the low life's they chose

• Very short and fine hair is ok but longer, thicker hair isn't cool for me. But if you're gorgeous overall it's cool

• If you can find a picture on google image of a girl who looks similar, I could give you a more accurate opinion. My gut reaction is that I doubt it would bother me.

• I'll admit, the less hair (minus your head) is best. Just my opinion. :)

• It doesn't really matter i do like pubic areas shaved but everyone has and i assume your talking about little blond hairs on your stomach, butt, back and stuff which is fine, if you are worried shave do what makes you feel comfortable. :)

• I personally find a woman's pubic curls very attractive and am dismayed at the current trends.
    I mean a hairy chest wouldn't be my preference, but other areas, I'm a big fan.

• I love it.

• Girls should be smooth so that... :D u know...

• disgusting

• I love girls have hair on their pussy

• Be civilized!

What Girls Said 2

• I hate having body hair! I want all my body hair gone no matter what it takes. I'm not really hairy but I hate peach fuzz and everything.

• depends on the guy.