GUYS How much do you pay attention to thighs?

Do you guys like skinny, medium, what?

1|0
0|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I think most guys pay attention to thighs. But they all like different kinds, so knowing they pay attention does nothing to help you with an individual's choices. It seems most favor thick thighs. I do not. I would prefer someone not too thin, but a little thigh gap right under the groin is preferable to none.

0|0
    0|0
  • just this:

cdn.someecards.com/.../1346604385975_4124333.png

@yourfutureex sorry for stealing your pic... but you stole my trademark napoleon smiley once... so it's only fair to do isn't it? :-P

0|1
    0|0
  • a lot... They are what holds her up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually pay a lot of attention to thighs. There is nothing better than some thick (but not fat) thighs that are always against each other (no thigh gap) right under some nice, wide hips. But be sure to know the difference between all of these features and just being overweight. If i had a picture as an example i would be able to provide more accurate judgement.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea medium to thick. Otherwise their just legs lol.
    Personally would rather have a girl slightly overweight than underweight just makes the sex uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually maybe skinny or medium but the most important thing is from the inside ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love thighs

1|0
    0|0
  • Thighs if perfect can be a turn on and play an important role during foreplay ;)
    If you know what I mean
    Perfect to me is medium u kniw with a few extra lbs

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit. Medium to thick is best, skinny twig legs aren't nearly as attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually none of that matter when you like each other behavior!
    *personal view*

0|0
    0|0
  • Thicker thighs are better in my opinion. Too skinny is not cute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.