What do guys think of girls with a little extra fat on their sides and thighs?

So, my friend normally feels very uncomfortable talking to guys because she has a little extra fat around the sides and on the inside of her thighs. If you were a guy that she approached and started talking to what would you think about it, would you be uncomfortable talking to her? And would you date a girl like that? Guys your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you consider " a little extra fat around the sides and on the inside of her thighs" If you saying she is moderately slim then yes, I would date a girl like that. If you're saying that she's in proportion then yes, I would date a girl like that. If you're saying she's a tiny bit over-weight but couldn't be considered "fat" then yeh, probably.
    If you're just trying to gently say that she's fat then no. I probably wouldn't

What Guys Said 5

• It's a plus point actually. :-)

• Sounds good to me ^^

• SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

this!

• that would be very attractive, cuz im into girls with bigger thighs. so that would be a turn on to me. and if she was wearing a short skirt or shorts and she came up to me, that would tell me she has confidence in her body and that she's comfortable showing her thighs. she shouldn't feel uncomfortable. because there are guys out there that love those types of legs

• Exercise then if she doesn't like it

What Girls Said 0