Which dress do you like best on me, if any?

I'm trying to choose a dress for a date tonight, but I'm having one of those moments where I feel like nothing looks good. So help me decide please. Or suggest something else. Ignore the giant stars, and the white dress is kinda backless by the way.

Some context, it's a dinner date, and it's warm outside. Thanks in advance :) This is why I need more girl friends lol

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2u6zckn&s=8#.VPyj8LPF801

• Dress #1
  • Dress #2
  • Dress #3
  • Other
Alright, so I'm going with the second since it got the most votes and people made good points. Thanks guys :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 shows off your figure the best. You could add a belt to 3 and I think it would look better. I mean, I think... I'm a guy.

What Guys Said 4

• I think #1 is the nicest, but since you said it is warm out, I figure #3 shows more leg and catches a guys eyes better.

• not a big fan of dresses basically... but #2 seems more ok in my opinion

• Dress #1 look not fit for warm weather. Dress #2 and Dress #3 is the remaining contender.

Dress #2 is good for a dinner date. Something about dress #3 make me feel it too formal for a dinner date.

• I picked #2

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like 2 is good for this occasion. Its casual and cute, but otherwise, I think you are stressing out too much. All of these dresses are baeutiful!

• The longest one looks the best.