Am I ugly? (Please read description.)?

Hi. (: okay so I'm sure this question looked very attention seeking. But, I'm genuinely curious. I've been feeling mixed emotions about my appearance and I just want to know people's opinions? (I'm just curious, and no, I do not live off of others' opinions.) Thanks! (:

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• If you think you're ugly, certainly you're ugly. So, stop feeling that and be proud on your beauty.
    I honestly think that you're pretty.

• 0|0
  • Well, the youngsters should of course be able to say if you're attractive, but simply looking at your profile pic the only thing visible is a fresh looking young girl. Don't see anything that would make you ugly!
    So: you're not ugly!

• hell no... you're cool basically

• The Mordian Iron Guard are Imperial Guard regiments from the planet Mordian. A harsh and unforgiving planet given to extremes, it is ruled in the Emperor's name by a body known as the Tetrarchs. The rule of the Tetrarchs is harsh, autocratic and above all absolute, a necessity due to planet's scarce and strictly-rationed resources. This environment has bred a regimental system dedicated to the chain of command and an iron discipline at all levels.

• Your very pretty and i like your profile pic

• No way partner. As I saw your description on your profile, I just want to say that you look great.

• Pretty , you don't look like a slut (which a good thing)

• You are beautiful - if you put down your hand and give a smile.

• I think you're pretty.

• You look fine

• Your very pretty. I like your appearance.

• no u r cute

• Interesting look, what's that on your hand?

• Smiley faces; I was trying a temporary tattoo thing.

• Trying to be, they remind me to be. Like, when I look at my hand, it reminds me to stay positive.

• That's the spirit

What Girls Said 5

• Your appearance is good. Don't worry about it.

• You're cute, you just need a little bit more eyebrows. Don't pluck them (if you do)!

• Cute and presentation. Wait til you're over 20.

• WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE GOOD LOOKING GIRLS WHO ASK THIS

RAGERAGERAGE

• You are not ugly, not even in the slightest. In fact, I think you're down right beautiful.