Just curious do I still look good?

Is it to late to find love. I've got 2 girls and im broken from my last relationship. Just walking past me would you be interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think it's to late to find love at any age. Especially these days with online dating. From you pic, you are very pretty. If I was walking past you, your eyes would catch my attention and I would be interested. You might be feeling this way because of how your last relationship ended. So give it time. You need to heal. So that way when you are ready to date or anything, it will be for the right reasons. Not so you can hide or ignore the pain

What Guys Said 12

• Just walking past you we would not know you are "broken" (never sure what that means) or that you have kids. So we would likely be interested. If we were interested and you were interested, some guys would back out when the details are revealed, some will take advantage of you, and some will not care about those things and honestly pursue you.

• You look younger than 36. Very impressive. You would get my attention on the street but I would expect you to already have love. But if you approach guys then it will send them the message that you are single and they might become interested in getting to know you. So, it's not too late. You got a great chance.

• Yeah, you still look like you're in the prime of your physical attractiveness. So no need to worry!

• Wow! I'm only 17 and I'd for sure check you out if you walked by. You are a very pretty looking girl

• gosh are you really 36?

if it's true then congrats for looking almost 2 decades YOUNGER ;-)

• hard to tell from the picture but from what one can see, very nice indeed

• thanks for the picture update, may i say lovely eyes, I'm sure you are a head turner

• You're really beautiful and shouldn't need anyone else to say you are really beautiful.

• Never doubt yourself :) If you want to have something there is always a way. You do look very beautiful and should never feel as though you are not :).

• Oh sweetheart you look beautiful I would so date you. Kids or not ;-)

• Hoe Hoe Hoe

• what happened to your eyebrows?

• can't even see anything... too much overbright.

What Girls Said 1

• It's kind of hard since your picture is black and white but you look like you're pretty and you also look younger than 36!