How do you look when you wake up?

I know when I wake up I have a ponytail I usually have marks on my face from having my face buried in the crook of my gf's neck I wear either sweatpants or shorts and a tank top so how about you? How sexy or unbelievably different do you look in the morning

I know my gf is a major mess when she wakes up never the less she is a unbelievably sexy beast of a mess
Thanks for all the opinions for once I wasn't bored waiting at home alone for about 7 hours

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair is usually a huge mess. My eyes are all squinty. Maybe a little drool still in the corner of my mouth. I get my naked self out of bed and into the shower for however long it takes to adjust from horizontal to he upright vertical position.

I must look alright a though, my fiancé always gives me a kiss and a big hug when we wake up together. = ] I sleep in my birthday suit so I don't have to worry about finding my P. J.'s when it's time to crawl in bed. My down comforter keeps me warm enough actually just right. My guy keeps me warm on the weekends when he's home from the University, I like him better than the comforter! Sometimes he gets me too hot!!! = }

• Haha!! I just talked to my guy on the phone, I asked him what I look like when I just wake up. He said that I looked beautiful to him! I look like a sweet little elf when I'm asleep! I asked him why he thought I was pretty when I woke up? He just said that anyone who could love him as much as I do and treats him so nice is absolutely Beautiful! = ] what a sweet guy and Right Answer Buddy!!

• Haha he passed the test

What Guys Said 23

What Girls Said 19

• damn when i wake up i normally look like this lol
    https://i.imgflip.com/cxenn.jpg

• My face looks glowing every time I wake up because I get some good nights rest. My hair is always in a messy/loose ponytail or bun. I always have a big t-shirt or nightgown on.

• Ahhh I miss big shirts but sweats are just as comfy

• I can't sleep with any bottoms on except underwear. I feel free to move around in a nightgown or a big t

• My face looks sleepy and makeupless and I wear a top and underpants. My hair doesn't look that much different than normal. My hair doesn't do weird things.

• Mine does if I don't wear it up I end up looking like the grudge an extremely pail blue haired grudge

• http://i.imgur.com/YoZ71VQ.jpg

like that. my hair is usually a bit on the wild side, most the time, though.

• Hmmm, I look like a disgruntled pine cone...

• Awful, my eye area is puffy and my face looks really white. My hair is a giant mess too. I'm usually in a tshirt and some fleece pajamas pants.

• Lol like a hot mess. And sounding like a grown man.

• 1|0
  • My face glows in the morning and my hair looks either looks amazing or resembles a crows nest depending on what I do with it the night before.
    PJs are usually my go to.

• My hair is curly. And I feel and look skinnier but I don't know why. And and I wear pjs and a gray t shirt with sock. But during the summer it's a tank top and shorts

• My morning face is hot.. not to brag. My stomach is flatter and I just look great. Breath however.. uh... lol

• Not very attractive, that's for sure. It should be illegal to see me in the morning. I am sure no one wants to see that x)

• that is the only time i think i look my best cause my skin glows and looks so smooth! But once i wash my face "Hello Ugly!" :)

• Hair in a bun
    Swollen eyes
    In a shirt and panties
    can't (dont wanna) open my eyes

• my hair is just a mess when i wake up tbh ahhaha

• I personally think I look the best when I wake up. My skin looks good and my eyes loo bright. But maybe thats just me...

• Like my pic

• My hair usually looks like a bird's nest lol. My face sometimes has creases from my pillow on it, sometimes I have a bit of gunk on my eyes and mouth and I barely even open my eyes until I reach the shower lol. Sexy lol.

• I look like shit, nuff' said.