How do guys feel if a girl gets along very well with a lot of guys?

I get on very well with the guys in my team and I compliment them and everyone really , I don't have romantic interest in them, that's just how I am. I am not a tomboy or anything like that. Guys if you liked a girl that jokes around and compliments other guys, would it bother you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont like my girlfriend liking a bunch of guys as friends or hanging out with them

What Guys Said 3

• Uhm.. Wouldn't think about her "romantically".. and if she's fine i'd always be pissed that she's like that because it's holding me from approaching her :D

And if it happened that there was the beginnings of something i'd ask her to drop all that (like brothers or friends) thingie

Maybe it's just because i'm an Arabian, although i don't feel ashamed feeling like that anyway.

• nothing... i'd just consinder her "one of the guys" which isn't a bad thing imo!

• I'd be jelly, but it should be my issue to handle no yours. I'd also feel some need to establish myself as your partner if we were together. If you were just a crush I think I might have a hard time getting to you with all those orbiters around.

What Girls Said 1

• i think most guys won't appreciate it