(Check my cover pic,) how would you rate me, 1 through 10?

I'm quite a self conscious person but people who know me tell me I'm pretty but I think they're just being polite. So as a total stranger, what would you rate me from 1-10? Please be honest even if I'm a one I really need the truth from people who don't have to worry bout hurting my feelings.
Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• No, I'm not rating you.

GaG, if someone isn't old enough to get a rating, are they old enough to be on the site?

#justmytwocents #dontbanmebro #handsupdontshoot

• Your a child dont sweat it

• curly hair aren't bad imo!

• You look like that girl from Brave only you've got dark hair instead of red

What Girls Said 3

• Your 13! Don't worry about your looks at this stage, you will change as you get older and hit puberty. If i was you I would hop off this site and go enjoy your early teenage years. You can always come back when your are a bit older! Though at the end of the day its your choice, just don't worry about your looks atm, just enjoy life!

• You are 13.. play with yo barbies.

• you're like a 3, but remember, its the inner beauty that counts. no one want to be with a plastic hearted bitch even if she has the prettiest face. stop worrying about your looks and shoe everyone you beautiful you are on the inside